Thread: Winning this weekend

vCash

Winning this weekend

Does more for us than if we would have won at LSU.

I haven?t listened to or read anyone outside of A&M folks saying that they wouldn?t take the spread. If we actually do what EVERYBODY is saying that they are betting us to do. That is going to be huge for the team!

Man, I hope they can get it done. I want this spotlight for them and I want them to thrive in it.

vCash
    Disagree, Would be playing for top 15 ranking if we had beaten LSU. Victory tomorrow gets us 20 to 25 depending on other games. Hail State and Beat aTm!

vCash
    Like someone said on SP Mississippi. This is a make it or break it game for Leach. We are the better team and the only way to lose is to be outcoached.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    We are the better team and the only way to lose is to be outcoached.
    Or drop a crap ton of passes.

vCash
    Like someone said on SP Mississippi. This is a make it or break it game for Leach. We are the better team and the only way to lose is to be outcoached.
    It's not a make or break game for anybody or this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    A loss tomorrow and there wont be 30k at the next home game

vCash
    This is correct. We need to go 2-1 in this stretch of 3 games. And honestly I don't care how we do it. But 2-1 is very much needed for our program.

I think tomorrow is the most winnable game of the 3, but I don't think anyone would sit here and say we can't beat either of the 3 teams the next 3 weeks.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I don?t see it as a make or break game. We have to play well. What we absolutely need to start seeing is our team take a step forward, and exact situations like the next three games are exactly what we need to put together a small little streak of fantastic play. That is what strong programs do.

Hell, you can even lose one of them if you are playing tough and push it to the final buzzer.

Just imagine if you win the next three games by 21 each? It sets a narrative.

vCash
    Ha, won't be the first time nor the last.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    A loss tomorrow and there wont be 30k at the next home game
    Yes there will be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I don?t see it as a make or break game. We have to play well. What we absolutely need to start seeing is our team take a step forward, and exact situations like the next three games are exactly what we need to put together a small little streak of fantastic play. That is what strong programs do.

Hell, you can even lose one of them if you are playing tough and push it to the final buzzer.

Just imagine if you win the next three games by 21 each? It sets a narrative.

Yep!

I think the next step is winning the hard games consistently. We need that mentality year.

vCash
    Yes there will be.
    On second thought. There may not be 30k today