Thread: Any good (non chain) restaurant in Flowood?

vCash

Any good (non chain) restaurant in Flowood?

?

vCash
    Table 100 (Upscale but damn good!)
    Georgia Blue (Southern/Cajun)
    Grant's Kitchen (the meatloaf -Oh my damn!)

vCash
    Best pad thai I've ever had is at Fusion.

vCash
    Thanks

Archimedes
    vCash
    Eslavas Grill

vCash
    I would second Eslavas Grill. I would also include Ceramis and there is also Godfreys. I haven't had a chance to go to Godfreys but have had a couple of friends said they liked it.

vCash
    Fannin Mart has an excellent blue plate, right across the spillway there is a bulldog burger

vCash
    Soulshine Pizza if you want a pie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    ?
    Not Flowood, but close. Frisco Deli eats pretty good.

vCash
    Not flowood.. but make the short drive to Lou?s.. you won?t be disappointed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    ?
    Lou's was mentioned and is very good, but it's in the Belhaven area of Jackson. There is an Irish pub across the street called Fenian's that's been around forever, if you want to hit up for a nice stout after dinner, or lunch. Another suggestion thats just outside the Flowood limits is a place called Monte's if you're interested in Caribbean style seafood. Also, Cerami's if you like homemade tasting Italian.

vCash
    For BBQ, Kenova, for upscale Table 100 or Halfshell (it is a chain though), for blue-plate, too many to name, but to add what was not mentioned above, sugar magnolia takery. For sushi, OEC on Old Fannin. Best Sonics is on Grant's Ferry. Best omelets are at the Donut Palace at Vine St/471. Joes Dinner have been around for ever and very solid, especially for brekfuss. Best Pizza is Soushine, but best Pizza/Beer is at the Cleaners in 39042 Brandon, they have a beer wall.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Table 100. End of discussion
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    We tried Lou?s a couple years ago and it was not good, must have been an off night. We need yo try them again, they get great reviews.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Lou's was mentioned and is very good, but it's in the Belhaven area of Jackson. There is an Irish pub across the street called Fenian's that's been around forever, if you want to hit up for a nice stout after dinner, or lunch. Another suggestion thats just outside the Flowood limits is a place called Monte's if you're interested in Caribbean style seafood. Also, Cerami's if you like homemade tasting Italian.
    I love Fenians. When I worked downtown I'd eat lunch there at least once a month.