Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Next 3 games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    2018 State was favored over A&M, Fla, Kentucky, and UPig...as well as Mississippi
    2018 -1 vs TAMU

+10 vs UK

+ vs Au

We were favored over FL and Ark.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    2018 -1 vs TAMU

+10 vs UK

+ vs Au

We were favored over FL and Ark.
    -1 against A&M is favored

We were also favored against UPig, Kentucky, and Mississippi as I mentioned. Here is an article talking about us being favored by 11 in Lexington:

https://maroonandwhitenation.com/201...cky-announced/
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    -1 against A&M is favored

We were also favored against UPig, Kentucky, and Mississippi as I mentioned. Here is an article talking about us being favored by 11 in Lexington:

https://maroonandwhitenation.com/201...cky-announced/
    I understand what a -1 mean.

https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/database

Date Away Score Home Score Result Home Spread
    Sep 22, 2018 MIS.ST 7 KENTUC 28 L +10.0

Ole Miss was a 12.5 favorite

Nov 22, 2018 MIS.ST 35 O-MISS 3 W +12.5

Maybe I don't understand the lines...........

vCash

I know better than to bet on State, but keep in mind they move the line up & down to keep the bet$ balanced for the bookies/vegas to make $. I am happy when we win. Don't care how much we were or were not favored.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Ok, I'll admit it. When this O plods along down the field with too many check downs to the backs trying to execute without making a mistake and sustain the drive with very few running plays, I find it as boring as "three yards and a cloud of dust". I can see why you call it the "airbone". Part of that perception is my fault, as I was expecting the air raid to feature long passes, stretch the field, and be more exciting. I, unlike many of you had never watched Leach's teams in the the past. I didn't know it was a ball control O through short and intermediate passes.
    Time of possession is a good thing for us against good opponents... sure it's not easy to go 80 yards in 12-15 plays but even if we don't get in the end zone then it's not considered a total loss and does help us to an extent... not refuting you - just pointing out a different perspective that has some small value
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash

����*♂️ You obviously don’t. That’s telling you Kentucky was +10 at kickoff and Mississippi was +12.5 at Kickoff. We were favored in both
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    So watching the game and pulling hard for my team is a loser and give up mindset? Man your post sucks.
    If you give up on Leach no matter what happens on Saturday, you have a loser mindset.