Everyone is saying Leach needs to go basically 2-2 in October. I do agree although I will honestly still be let down if we don?t go 3-1 and asking the question why?

Year one: Covid and stupid young and inexperienced and a complete overhaul of our offense.
Year two: we saw a large step forward on both sides of the ball. My main issue with last year was consistency. I at that time chalked it up to a young team.
Year three: I expected due to most of the team being vets not only in years but also in the system to play like a vet team. We basically have except when we played LSU. The way we lost to LSU worries me, because that?s how we lost every game last year outside of Bama.

We lost focus, we dropped balls, we missed tackles, we made stupid penalties. Those are not things that a veteran team does. And honestly that is the only way I see State loosing Saturday is if we pull another LSU.

And if we pull another LSU I will not doubt leaches system. I will then begin to doubt his ability to get the team focused. Because again, that is not something that you should be struggling with when the team is this experienced and should be much more mature.

All that being said, I believe if we come out focused and execute. I think we win this thing well.