Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brian Harsin

vCash

Brian Harsin

What keeps his job safe. I feel like he is week to week, so like I almost feel like he has to win out to not get canned.

What you guys think?

vCash
    I kind of think he's gone, and they are just waiting to get the replacement that they want. God help their next coach.

vCash
    He will be fired before the season ends. Disaster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    He will be fired before the season ends. Disaster.
    Dead man walking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    I kind of think he's gone, and they are just waiting to get the replacement that they want. God help their next coach.
    Freeze will be just fine.

vCash
    He's beyond dead man walking. It's more like necrophilia at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Freeze will be just fine.
    I don't know. I think Freeze is a little overrated honestly. He won at Ole Miss with Nkemdiche and massive cheating and as soon as they left he had a losing record. Liberty can load up their schedule with cupcakes and they do- they play New Mexico State every year and at least two FCS teams a year. If he won at Ole Miss levels at Auburn would that really be enough?

If I'm Auburn I wouldn't touch him just because of his past alone.

vCash
    A couple lil birds told me he's already been "fired"... prior to the Mizzou game...

They're just raisin' the money.

That being said, he's 4-1 with a future win over WKU... he needs 8-4 with an Iron bowl win or 9-3...

In short, he's toast.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't know. I think Freeze is a little overrated honestly. He won at Ole Miss with Nkemdiche and massive cheating and as soon as they left he had a losing record. Liberty can load up their schedule with cupcakes and they do- they play New Mexico State every year and at least two FCS teams a year. If he won at Ole Miss levels at Auburn would that really be enough?

I don't think he's a great coach. I just think he's a great cheater and fits auburn perfectly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

I could see Mullenz before Freeze if being objective minded about it .... but Mullen never beat Bama and Freeze did ... but Mullen holds the record over Freeze in head to head ... some abstract math there but I don't think Auburn hires either one ... in their minds they have to make ESPN headlines with this next hire
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Luckily Auburn is going to be focused on making a splash flashy hire and not the actual best fit. The three best options would be Clawson, Aranda or Chadwell. Luckily none of those are big enough to give Auburn the attention they want instantly. Even though those 3 would have the best success long term

vCash
    After LSU skull drags them 45-7 I'd be surprised if he's not canned Sunday morning.

Freeze will be the next coach at AU. There's some smoke around Coach Prime but it's just smoke. AU has wanted Freeze for a while.

vCash
    I had a business class with Freeze back in the day at Northwest. Blows my mind that guy has gotten where he is in life as he was no where near their football program then. Got to be a deal with the devil

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I could see Mullenz before Freeze if being objective minded about it .... but Mullen never beat Bama and Freeze did ... but Mullen holds the record over Freeze in head to head ... some abstract math there but I don't think Auburn hires either one ... in their minds they have to make ESPN headlines with this next hire
    Dan's record against Top 25 teams was bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Freeze would make headlines. The Redemption of Hugh Freeze will be played up like a 700 Club clip.

Outside of Vandy no other SEC team is going to hire Mullen. Although, Mullen sure likes to hear himself talk on ESPN. He may not coach again.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I feel like Harsin may get fired in the middle of a game. Auburn feels like they need to make a statement. Sometime this Saturday, during the 3rd quarter, he will be gone.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    One of Auburn's 247 moderators last night in a thread said Lane Train is interested. For whatever that means, but it seems to match along with Lane making comments about the Ole Miss fan support.
    In another thread it was said despite paying a ton to fired coaches, they will not let money be a problem to get the right guy.

vCash
    Auburn is one of the few Big Boys that would hire Lame. I could see it being a possible fit.

Pine Box Part Deaux would be hilarious
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Lane at Auburn would be better than Lane at OM.

The suffering and despair would be glorious.

vCash
    Why does everyone assume that Freeze will be allowed to coach in the SEC again?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More