Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arron Judge

vCash

Arron Judge

Anyone else tired of the Judge HR watch? It's only to Tie Maris AL record not the Barry Bonds ML record/

vCash
    Haters gona hate.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    And it?s pronounced A-aRon!

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Maris record is the record. Forget the juicers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Anyone else tired of the Judge HR watch? It's only to Tie Maris AL record not the Barry Bonds ML record/
    Me! I'm tired of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    And it?s pronounced A-aRon!
    Ok, Dee Nice**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Maris record is the record. Forget the juicers.
    And Aaron is the homerun king.

Banned
    vCash
    Everyone juices. Testing can't keep up with changes in science. Selig let it go and so we had half the league juicing by the early aughts. You're foolish to think otherwise.

David Ortiz is a hall of famer after juicing. Barry Bonds should be in as well. You let one obvious one in. Those guys made baseball fun.

MLB should have done like the NFL and just ignored it / light suspension / move on. Bo Jackson did more to cause the Home Run surge than Steroids did is my hot take.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Me! I'm tired of it.
    LOL, well I get tired of all the Braves talk**

But I no longer follow MLB, ask Commerce24 bout the Yankees days when Pee Wee and Dizzy did the game of the week in the 60’s. That was real baseball. LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    LOL, well I get tired of all the Braves talk**

But I no longer follow MLB, ask Commerce24 bout the Yankees days when Pee Wee and Dizzy did the game of the week in the 60’s. That was real baseball. LOL
    I don't care about the talk of judge... it's worthy of being reported. What i hate is cutting into other games to show him hit.

Banned
    vCash
    I don't care about the talk of judge... it's worthy of being reported. What i hate is cutting into other games to show him hit.
    Reasonable.

What I hate is that mother nature is about to screw up one of the most electric regular season series in a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Reasonable.

What I hate is that mother nature is about to screw up one of the most electric regular season series in a while.
    Lol, looks to be good for you guys. Braves probably end up losing the home field advantage

Banned
    vCash
    Lol, looks to be good for you guys. Braves probably end up losing the home field advantage
    We have it set up for Bassit - deGrom - Scherzer to go against y'all and then all be ready for the postseason. Id rather not screw that rotation up.

vCash
    If it was someone besides a Yankee breaking Division record you might here something about it the next day. BTW who owned the NL record before the Juicers broke it?

vCash
    Never heard of him until this weekend. Btw 17 pro sports

vCash
    There are three guys with more HRs than Maris. Why people losing their head?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    There are three guys with more HRs than Maris. Why people losing their head?
    You know, I asked myself this same question over the weekend.

vCash
    And speaking of footnotes for records Ruth did his in 60. Maris did his in 61,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Hey, if he can get the name of Barry's "doctor" and "pharmacist" , he can break Barry's record by the end of the month.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Hey, if he can get the name of Barry's "doctor" and "pharmacist" , he can break Barry's record by the end of the month.***
    Jose' Canseco??? Ting and Balco.