Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yall mocked me

vCash

Yall mocked me

when i said state should collab with Mossy Oak for some unis and nil opportunities even said the kids we would want to recruit would be turned off by it.

No ole piss has dam realtree helmets and they seem to be doing well

we have absolutely got to get our heads out of our asses and take advantage of opportunities that are ripe for the taking. Kiffin will be at auburn next year and we should take over the state while they scramble and imporivng our NIL is one way to do it

vCash
    I see your point but their new helmets are ugly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    I see your point but their new helmets are ugly
    lol we agree there for sure i think mossy oak could do better. I liked our baseball unis but I know I am in the minority there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSwamp View Post
    when i said state should collab with Mossy Oak for some unis and nil opportunities even said the kids we would want to recruit would be turned off by it.

we have absolutely got to get our heads out of our asses and take advantage of opportunities that are ripe for the taking. Kiffin will be at auburn next year and we should take over the state while they scramble and imporivng our NIL is one way to do it
    I hate to say I love those Helmets.

I also don't think Kiffin is headed to Auburn.... That place is a dumpster fire that will take 2 years at least to rebuild and Auburn doesn't want to give a coach time either, Unless they get a heisman caliber QB to transfer to Auburn, that's why the ole miss rebuild happened instantly was because of how good matt corrall was.

I think the next Auburn Head coach is Hugh Freeze. They tried to hire him during the 2020 coach search and once again this offseason during the coup against harsin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    I hate to say I love those Helmets.

I also don't think Kiffin is headed to Auburn.... That place is a dumpster fire that will take 2 years at least to rebuild and Auburn doesn't want to give a coach time either, Unless they get a heisman caliber QB to transfer to Auburn, that's why the ole miss rebuild happened instantly was because of how good matt corrall was.

I think the next Auburn Head coach is Hugh Freeze. They tried to hire him during the 2020 coach search and once again this offseason during the coup against harsin
    I hate the helmets but I have to say I think the idea is great. There UGLY to me but maybe that is just cause I hate anything to do with them lol

If Kiffen doesnt go to Auburn thats cool I could see it being Freeze. I believe my points stands that Kiffen isn't staying though

vCash
    Kiffin is trying to get his ass out of oxford but it ain't for Auburn I believe.

I think Kiffin would be tickled to take Jimbo's job if they get sick of 8-4

vCash
    Kiffin is trying to get his ass out of oxford but it ain't for Auburn I believe.

Or would Kiffin want to go out to UCLA? Since they will be joining the Big 10. Although I don't think UCLA will invest like they should.

vCash
    Those helmets would look a lot better if they did one of their stupid blue colors with their stupid red color. Doing it with that white is just ole pissing stupid and shows their lack of creativity.

vCash

As a state fan I would hate that so much

As a chaos and troll fan I would love that so much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Or would Kiffin want to go out to UCLA? Since they will be joining the Big 10. Although I don't think UCLA will invest like they should.
    I think Kiffin wants to actually go somewhere he believes he can compete for the national title at.

Miami and Florida dropped the ball.

Especially Miami. I think their hire had to do with having to hire a Miami guy.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Those helmets look like a Coors Light can

vCash
    Auburn wants Freeze. Calls have already been made to Sexton per the rumor mill. The job is his if he wants it. Sankey has been told by some $$$$ alums not to butt in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Auburn wants Freeze. Calls have already been made to Sexton per the rumor mill. The job is his if he wants it. Sankey has been told by some $$$$ alums not to butt in.
    That's not good for us at all and may be even worse down the road for Bama.

vCash
    Russell outdoors now owns the Mossy Oak pattern. The people at Russell and adidas may not see eye to eye on us, using Mossy Oak pattern.

I think the only logic response to OMs camo helmets, if there even needs to be a response, is a bow tie and button up jersey for MSU.*** Sponsored by Iupes on the Square in Canton.

vCash
    100% that's the guy they fired Gus to get BUT the AD said hell no and said he wasn't bringing in that baggage and they canned the AD for it.

Lane in Oxford
    Saban in Tuscaloosa
    Hugh in Auburn
    Brian Kelly in Baton Rouge
    Sam Pittman and staff in Fayettville

shit shit shit

I don't think Freeze will risk letting the Auburn job pass because he wont get a better job offer to get back into the sec.

vCash
    100% that's the guy they fired Gus to get BUT the AD said hell no and said he wasn't bringing in that baggage and they canned the AD for it.

Lane in Oxford
    Saban in Tuscaloosa
    Hugh in Auburn
    Brian Kelly in Baton Rouge
    Sam Pittman and staff in Fayettville

shit shit shit

I don't think Freeze will risk letting the Auburn job pass because he wont get a better job offer to get back into the sec.
    A lot of AU folks are royally pissed that Nix is at Oregon looking pretty damn good while they can't keep a competent QB on the field at AU. One guy told me he knows how we felt about Moorhead now.

vCash
    A lot of AU folks are royally pissed that Nix is at Oregon looking pretty damn good while they can't keep a competent QB on the field at AU. One guy told me he knows how we felt about Moorhead now.
    Yep. Theres a lot of big Auburn people around my area and I work with one and he's the one telling me its been Hugh Freeze as the #1 name for about 2 years.

He has everything they want and can get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSwamp View Post

That has to be the ugliest helmet I have ever seen.

vCash

Kiffin at A&M is scary for all of college football. And Bjork hiring him away from Oxford would be glorious entertainment.

vCash
    Leach’s agent doing a good job keeping all those coaching inquiries on the down low. ****