Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 110

Thread: A$M v arky

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,632
    vCash
    2610
    The mighty Hurricanes aTm beat last week to stay ranked lost to MTSU today.....
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

  2. #22
    Senior Member TrapGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,645
    vCash
    4975
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    The mighty Hurricanes aTm beat last week to stay ranked lost to MTSU today.....
    Jimbo has them up to play Arkansas. This is a big game for both teams. What are they gonna have in the tank next Saturday for us?

  3. #23
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    66,701
    vCash
    10439
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Maybe so although it seems like we went into TAM last year and beat them ... after they had beat Bama.
    Are we talking about ark or aTm?

  4. #24
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    66,701
    vCash
    10439
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Jimbo has them up to play Arkansas. This is a big game for both teams. What are they gonna have in the tank next Saturday for us?
    We can win that game bc aTm's offense isn't very good. Our offense will have their hands full though... will can't hurt them like kj

  5. #25
    Senior Member EdwardDrayton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Fairhope, AL
    Posts
    1,817
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    We are better.
    Not the way we?ve played so far

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    1000
    Kentucky tied at half with Northern Illinois

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    1,374
    vCash
    2350
    Kentucky is not good.

    I have been telling people since the off-season

    Tied with northern Illinois 14-14 at half

    Kentucky is the biggest frauds in college football this year .

  8. #28
    Senior Member TrapGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,645
    vCash
    4975
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We can win that game bc aTm's offense isn't very good. Our offense will have their hands full though... will can't hurt them like kj
    I see the reason Jimbo poached Durkin. Without that defense they would be in deep shit.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,632
    vCash
    2610
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Not the way we?ve played so far
    We will beat both of these teams. We are the 2nd best team in the west and it is a shame we shit our bed last week.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

  10. #30
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    66,701
    vCash
    10439
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    We will beat both of these teams.
    We were gonna beat lsu too

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,857
    vCash
    3100
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Are we talking about ark or aTm?
    If Arky beats TAM today at TAM I'm saying we did that last year too ... Against probably a better team. But we also had a better Oline and Will's clock in his head was calibrated for a longer time period.

  12. #32
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    66,701
    vCash
    10439
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    If Arky beats TAM today at TAM I'm saying we did that last year too ... Against probably a better team. But we also had a better Oline and Will's clock in his head was calibrated for a longer time period.
    What if I told you this game isn't at aTm?

  13. #33
    Senior Member Really Clark?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9,768
    vCash
    3100
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Kentucky is not good.

    I have been telling people since the off-season

    Tied with northern Illinois 14-14 at half

    Kentucky is the biggest frauds in college football this year .
    I think Miami is the biggest fraud honestly

  14. #34
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    66,701
    vCash
    10439
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I think Miami is the biggest fraud honestly
    And Kentucky already has a big road sec win.

  15. #35
    Senior Member TrapGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,645
    vCash
    4975
    Quote Originally Posted by DesotoDog1967 View Post
    Kentucky tied at half with Northern Illinois
    They're looking ahead to ole miss.**

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,857
    vCash
    3100
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What if I told you this game isn't at aTm?
    In Dallas ain't it? Crowd seem more for TAM than Arky to you? They do to me. But then maybe that makes our win last year even better.

  17. #37
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    66,701
    vCash
    10439
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    In Dallas ain't it? Crowd seem more for TAM than Arky to you? They do to me. But then maybe that makes our win last year even better.
    If we played a game in Jackson vs auburn, we might have a crowd advantage, but it wouldn't be home.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,386
    vCash
    55927
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    In Dallas ain't it? Crowd seem more for TAM than Arky to you? They do to me. But then maybe that makes our win last year even better.
    Absolutely a neutral site. Heck the stadium is owned by an Arkansas alum!

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,857
    vCash
    3100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Absolutely a neutral site. Heck the stadium is owned by an Arkansas alum!
    Ok ... Arky oughta be up by a hundred then considering how great their O is ****

  20. #40
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    66,701
    vCash
    10439
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Ok ... Arky oughta be up by a hundred then considering how great their O is ****
    Clown post... aTm can play defense. Ark still has a good offense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.