Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: BG Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    No he didn’t. The starting LG was Nick Jones like always.

Losoya was only at LG on the last drive by Will and first by Sawyer.
    Maybe he did t start. Didn't see the first play. However. You are dead wrong. Jones played lt most of the game and lasoya played LG most of the game. You do t know what the hell you are talking about. Go back and watch it. Then come and admit you were wrong. Bad wrong. But thanks for hunkering down being wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Leach didn't throw anybody under the bus. He stated facts all the way around.
    This is very true !!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I had to leave home at half. Missed the 2nd half but I'll watch later. Did Will play the entire game??

Basically

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I had to leave home at half. Missed the 2nd half but I'll watch later. Did Will play the entire game??
    SAwyer came in w about 8 mins or so. Played 1.5 drives. Two 3 and outs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Maybe he did t start. Didn't see the first play. However. You are dead wrong. Jones played lt most of the game and lasoya played LG most of the game. You do t know what the hell you are talking about. Go back and watch it. Then come and admit you were wrong. Bad wrong. But thanks for hunkering down being wrong.
    I literally just went back and watched it. But hey keep acting like an emotional idiot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Hey, we have to have something to bitch about
    Leach can say what he wants. Not something I think is in team's best interest dumping on players to media. Who got and coached those 2nd team players? Coach can take that criticism to the locker room if you ask me.

I'm not going to do it because it is a broken record to anyone paying attention but there is plenty to not feel good about for next games.

Always good to win but I'm not throwing a party beating BG. Croom would have done this.

vCash
    No NOT basically. The program saver Robertson came in for 2 series. 1st play sack (in pocket) 2nd play running play. 3rd play was something some people would call a shovel pass to RB and almost sacked in pocket again.

Next series a couple of dump offs to RB, no downfield shots even though there were 2 guys open on right side of field.

Bottom line he looked really really bad.

Leach post game said something to the effect of. If this is what our 2nd team looks like we need a new second team.

FYI the first drive also had a line that protected Rogers so don’t give me the crap line of we substituted with Robertson.
    2nd series was all subs but not first series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Leach can say what he wants. Not something I think is in team's best interest dumping on players to media. Who got and coached those 2nd team players? Coach can take that criticism to the locker room if you ask me.

I'm not going to do it because it is a broken record to anyone paying attention but there is plenty to not feel good about for next games.

Always good to win but I'm not throwing a party beating BG. Croom would have done this.
    As I said, have to find something to bitch about

If it helps you psychologically to cope with whatever you are going through, keep on bitching. We are all in this together brother.

vCash

Yeah what a crock of crap. Saban does it. Mullen did it, JWS did it.

There is more to feel great about than not axe grinder

vCash
    Whew, we are 3-1, we should be ranked after a dominating performance,

On to TAMU.
    Not so sure about that. That LSU loss really hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Not so sure about that. That LSU loss really hurt.
    This. The LSU loss was this programs chance to take a step from a national perspective. They blew it. It will take a win over TAMU to sneak into the top 25 IF they beat Arkansas today. If not it will take a win over TAMU and Ark to sneak into the top 25. Then we have back to back against Kentucky and Bama so we will probably fall out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    This. The LSU loss was this programs chance to take a step from a national perspective. They blew it. It will take a win over TAMU to sneak into the top 25 IF they beat Arkansas today. If not it will take a win over TAMU and Ark to sneak into the top 25. Then we have back to back against Kentucky and Bama so we will probably fall out.
    Exactly !! The LSU loss is huge considering our schedule moving forward. I still believe we can hit 8 wins though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    I literally just went back and watched it. But hey keep acting like an emotional idiot
    I'm not going back and finding when Lasota went in. But he played a ton at left guard. And Jones was at LT. But again. Carry on.

vCash
    I'm not going back and finding when Lasota went in. But he played a ton at left guard. And Jones was at LT. But again. Carry on.
    Lasoya went in first drive of second half at 12:52 of third quarter at left guard and played whole second half.

vCash
    Actually he was in on the first play of the second quarter.

vCash
    Actually he was in on the first play of the second quarter.
    I'm sure you're right I just went back to the beginning of third quarter because that's when I thought I remembered seeing him for the first time.I thought he played well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    As I said, have to find something to bitch about

If it helps you psychologically to cope with whatever you are going through, keep on bitching. We are all in this together brother.
    I just made a statement about dissing players to media. He ain't even talked to the team yet. A lot of other coaches don't do that and none I can think of to the level of we need different players.

You got such a love crush on Leach you can't even have a conversation. I think you have some Leach psychosis issues. You want the fanbase to spike the football for Leach after beating BG. Really! I've crowed for Leach every time he has done something deserving but you just can't handle anything sunshine and Leach rainbows. Toughen up buttercup.

All in this together after you want to insult posters?? You sound like ole Joe Biden the uniter while he is saying attack all MAGA supporters.