Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: BG Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    I?m jumping more and more in the train that will is not the most accurate if it?s not an extremely clean pocket.

Also, Austin hasn?t woken up for this game. A lot of mistakes. Since he loves this school and program so much is there a chance that he is beating himself up for muffing the punt last week that it?s affecting his game?

In Will's defense, the D is getting to him immediately.

vCash
    Auburn looks good today.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Why would he not throw it to the first read if it is open? He is doing what he is coached to do. You are just THROW THE BAWLL DEEP
    We have a coach that every 6th practice runs nothing but verts all day.

So yea, I'd kinda expect to see verts in 1 out of 6 plays. We're better trained at spotting the ball. It's our biggest advantage against SEC defenses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Already did. Took it off the play sheet. Put read option in. Will just slides after 5 yards. There.

And this offense is predicated on pre-snap reads. If we can't pre-snap identify that it's gonna get blown up, then it doesn't really fit our scheme, no?
    There is no way in hell you can tell your WR is about to get destroyed there is no way you can tell a DE is about to fly up the field into the boundary when a tackle blocks down. You are counting on him to squeeze and play RB like he is coached to do on a zone block. But he didnt. Dont go down that road if you dont know the directions

vCash
    OL is a major problem

Too many short passes bc OL can't protect and Will won't stop checking down even when he has time

We are either ALL IN on the run...or ALL OUT on the run...Leach is incapable of just mixing some in amongst the passes. It disappears for huge stretches.

Even in a veteran laden year 3, You can tell this offense just isn't built to win at any type of elevated level in this league. Oh well, we're pretty much stuck with it now. Hopefully we can get up big and Sawyer can come in and give us something to get hopeful about again

vCash
    We have a coach that every 6th practice runs nothing but verts all day.

So yea, I'd kinda expect to see verts in 1 out of 6 plays. We're better trained at spotting the ball. It's our biggest advantage against SEC defenses.
    So you are sitting here in all seriousness wanting our QB to throw it deep into coverage

Banned
    vCash
    Great punt.

Why can't we have an A+ special teams game in an SEC game lol (i know it's partly talent but wow)

vCash
    And what the hell has happened to Walley? From our best to a non factor? How?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trob115 View Post
    Also, Dollar bill is out hurt so Percy will be at LT today.
    I missed this. Explains the the regression over there. Lewis is still a year or two away unfortunately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Yep. And remember, this is Bowling Green University. Let that sink in.

vCash
    Special teams looking good... they need the game time practice
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I know? but it seems more happy than what it should be. I don?t think he really knows how to move in a pocket.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    And what the hell has happened to Walley? From our best to a non factor? How?
    I will give you my opinion. Injuries and had a kid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    I know? but it seems more happy than what it should be. I don?t think he really knows how to move in a pocket.
    That was a trashy hold call on the pick.

This D better grow up and not give them a TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Will throwing a 2 yard pass on 3-18?. Of course he did?

On a side note, thank god for Raybon?
    Throwing a 2 yard pass is not on will - he was about to be sacked and that's where the coaches taught the RB (outlet) to be.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    There is no way in hell you can tell your WR is about to get destroyed there is no way you can tell a DE is about to fly up the field into the boundary when a tackle blocks down. You are counting on him to squeeze and play RB like he is coached to do on a zone block. But he didnt. Dont go down that road if you dont know the directions
    Idk why you chose me to argue with, but Will sucked last week and had probably his worst career game, definitely worst half. Go look at what worked in the first half and check what we didn't do in the second half.

We got blitzed and let pressure stop us.

Just go watch Will and enjoy the game. This is gonna be a big score win for us and most of us want to see the flashes from Memphis / 1st half against LSU. Not the 2nd half against LSU. I'm not seeing it from Will completely yet. Again, I want the kid to succeed as much as you. But there's already a lot to clean up.

vCash
    This defense sucks because we have no pass rush!

vCash
    Idk why you chose me to argue with, but Will sucked last week and had probably his worst career game, definitely worst half. Go look at what worked in the first half and check what we didn't do in the second half.

We got blitzed and let pressure stop us.

Just go watch Will and enjoy the game. This is gonna be a big score win for us and most of us want to see the flashes from Memphis / 1st half against LSU. Not the 2nd half against LSU. I'm not seeing it from Will completely yet. Again, I want the kid to succeed as much as you. But there's already a lot to clean up.
    Im telling you are dead ass wrong. Thats all

vCash
    Yuck

vCash
    Welp, how long will we take off this game? Jumped all over them and can't keep our foot on their throat. I really hope we win 7 but I just ain't seeing it.