Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BG Thread

vCash
    That was a really good throwing drive.

vCash
    Boom!!!!

vCash
    Will actually steps out of the pocket and delivers the pass to Walley. Maybe there is hope.

vCash
    Will is settling in and playing well now.

vCash
    They are dropping 9 now.

vCash
    Offense bouncing back nicely

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Will actually steps out of the pocket and delivers the pass. Maybe there is hope.
    Yes that was beautiful and what we have all been screaming for. He doesnt need much but just a tiny bit of shifty when the pocket collapses. That was a sack every time last week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Will is settling in and playing well now.
    Agreed.

vCash
    This thread is full of stupid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    He will get drafted if he comes back
    I think more than an outside chance. He's pretty good.

Banned
    vCash
    That comfortableness and pocket awareness on the Walley catch is what we need more of.

The pick play has a high probability of being a penalty against Bama / SEC refs. I like having it on film against a team we know we won't get called against. Makes bama prep it. But we gotta know that it's gonna get called and not run it against them. They lost a championship on that play so no way REC let's the refs let it go for State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Hey Bucky. Why don't you get in a fight with them? They're saying the same things I am.
    I think my biggest issue with Will is he shows he can do what we expect of him. But then he doesn?t do it for an extended period of time.

vCash
    If more of our fans will pay attention to how defenses play us they will become really frustrated with this offense and less frustrated with the players in the system. The fact that we can be so good against bad defenses but can't adjust to good ones. We have the most talent on offense we have had since 2014. If this offense could add some long term wrinkles and make adjustments it could thrive in this league. One TE would be a huge addition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    This thread is full of stupid
    Hey Brackey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Yes that was beautiful and what we have all been screaming for. He doesnt need much but just a tiny bit of shifty when the pocket collapses. That was a sack every time last week
    Because that was a legit defense

vCash
    Our defense is gonna get us beat next week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    I think my biggest issue with Will is he shows he can do what we expect of him. But then he doesn?t do it for an extended period of time.
    It isn't totally Will. It's the offense play-calling and adjustments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Simply playing devil’s advocate with this…. But some of that could be explained by talent level. Doesn’t take much to look better against below average to bad competition.

Will tends to dice bad teams and struggles against above average ones.

vCash
    He's 24-29 for 274 w 4 td's and we punted once. The 5 incompletions I guess are unacceptable. Otherwise ......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Most DCs won?t run man with us there not sure why they decided to. I give will a lot of warranted criticism but he is pretty great when they go 1v1 on our receivers
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Most DCs aren't stupid enough to play man against us. That was a DC being stupid and rushing 4 instead of 3 (which worked the drive before) and letting them man up our best wr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    That comfortableness and pocket awareness on the Walley catch is what we need more of.

The pick play has a high probability of being a penalty against Bama / SEC refs. I like having it on film against a team we know we won't get called against. Makes bama prep it. But we gotta know that it's gonna get called and not run it against them. They lost a championship on that play so no way REC let's the refs let it go for State
    Completely agreed. If he did that this offense would be so much better than what it is.