Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Todays Helmets

vCash

Todays Helmets

Am I the only one who loves our helmets today. I mean to me they are prolly the best looking one we have ever done besides the M over S. I honestly wish we would take this concept and make the letters a little thicker and keep it. Everyone says Mississippi State, so let?s run with the MS, I mean anything is better than the banner?

vCash
    I’m with you. I really like all the concepts of todays uniforms. Also agree, make the letters a little bit wider and just keep it.

vCash
    I like them. I think we could modify that to a more modern version that would be great.

vCash
    Love maroon helmets with about any logo except MState. Just wear white on road if other team wears a dark color. Why can't we have have maroon with interlocking MSU for some occasion? We've done/do everything else in the world. Hail State!

vCash
    Our special Dowsing/Bell uniforms are being featured and getting praise on Sports Center (1st time I have watched in years), today. Hail Frank!, Hail Robert! Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Love maroon helmets with about any logo except MState. Just wear white on road if other team wears a dark color. Why can't we have have maroon with interlocking MSU for some occasion? We've done/do everything else in the world. Hail State!
    There has to be a copy right reason why we do not wear the interlocking. Everyone likes it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    There has to be a copy right reason why we do not wear the interlocking. Everyone likes it.
    There isn't. The school knows people like it. They just want to push the MSTATE and distance themselves for the MSU.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    I don?t have a problem with the banner overall, it just looks crappy on a helmet. They can keep the banner but change the helmet decal.

vCash
    I like these helmets. I would like to see a maroon with white lettering variety.

vCash
    looks terrible.

vCash
    You could spell out MSU in shit and it'd be better than the MState logo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    You go girl (I think).

vCash
    There isn't. The school knows people like it. They just want to push the MSTATE and distance themselves for the MSU.
    I thought Nike had the rights to it?

vCash
    When you say school who do you mean? Maybe we should get on his ass and start dropping 1000 emails on him every day.

vCash
    Couldn't rep you but agree 100%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Am I the only one who loves our helmets today. I mean to me they are prolly the best looking one we have ever done besides the M over S. I honestly wish we would take this concept and make the letters a little thicker and keep it. Everyone says Mississippi State, so let?s run with the MS, I mean anything is better than the banner?
    I've been watching MSU football for 52 years and I'll repeat what I've said repeatedly for 52 years - I HATE WHITE HELMETS!!! If our team wore those ugly-assed things all the time, I would be done watching early every season no matter the kind of team or record. Players look like a bunch of sno cones in those things!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    No, not everyone likes it.
    Hopefully we don't use MSJ or MSU as helmet logos.
    What we had today looked really great and different. But the MSU and MSJ on helmets is stale.

vCash
    Bottom line white helmets' suck ass on the dawgs.

vCash
    I like them. I think we could modify that to a more modern version that would be great.
    agree. Take this helmet today and tweak it and use it. Different that anyone else.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Disagree. I don?t care what color helmets we use if we are ahead by 31.