Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the complaining over?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I expect us to win big. Leach destroys teams that don't have talent on defense.

I expect a big win and then the season will be decided in the following 3 weeks. Anything less than 2-1 and we are headed towards a 7-5 or maybe even a 6-6 type season.
    6-6 would be a total failure. It would probably mean 4-0 OOC and last or tied for last in the West at 2-6 ( and I don't know who the 2 are if we finish that bad).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I expect us to win big. Leach destroys teams that don't have talent on defense.

I expect a big win and then the season will be decided in the following 3 weeks. Anything less than 2-1 and we are headed towards a 7-5 or maybe even a 6-6 type season.
    don't you mean 3-1.

vCash
    I want to score 50+ points

I want to see Sawyer Robertson play at least 1 full quarter and throw the ball 15-20 times

I want the defense to get some of the 2nd team guys in there and start mixing around with different groups of players in at the same time

I want to see Jaden Walley score a touchdown

I want no Injuries

I want to see Texas a&m and Arkansas kill each other in 5 overtimes and both come out with multiple injuries before they play us.

I want to see Tulu get the ball more

I want the defense to give up less than 10 points

vCash
    A big win is what I expect. We should soundly beat teams like Bowling Green and do it with few mistakes. This game can hopefully allow Rodgers to get back into a rhythm. Our defense should be pretty dominant also, I will be upset if we struggle with this team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    A big win is what I expect. We should soundly beat teams like Bowling Green and do it with few mistakes. This game can hopefully allow Rodgers to get back into a rhythm. Our defense should be pretty dominant also, I will be upset if we struggle with this team
    This game should be over by the 6 minute mark in the 2nd quarter. If it isn't .... we have serious problems and probably will struggle to get to a bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I've seen alot of people trying to unload tickets for this game.
    the only reason to go to this game is to drink a lot of alcohol at the tailgate.

vCash
    [QUOTE=PikeDawg15;1450062]This game should be over by the 6 minute mark in the 2nd quarter. If it isn't .... we have serious problems and probably will struggle to get to a bowl[/QUOTE

Just making one of the now 44 bowl games (of which most are meaningless to me except for extra practice for the next year's team), no longer gets it if we are a 6-6 team this year. I will be happy with 7-5, if it includes a much needed victory over OM. At this point 8-4 would be great with the OM win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Just wait till Ole Miss beats LSU by 2 TD?s
    OMs schedule the first half of the year outside of the KY game is an absolute joke. They're beating bad teams. Wait until they play someone with a heartbeat and that'll tell us a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    OMs schedule the first half of the year outside of the KY game is an absolute joke. They're beating bad teams. Wait until they play someone with a heartbeat and that'll tell us a lot.
    It seems like we always have one of the toughest schedules....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    It seems like we always have one of the toughest schedules....
    Well, OM has always had vandy, while although we have held our own, especially at home, our permanent West foe is KY. They draw KY at home this year, we get GA. We are one of bama's longest played opponents (106 times). One of the reasons their SEC record is so good compared to us is they almost never played bama until after the Vaught years, 69 times. Maybe when OK and TX come in, things will get a little better for us, as in bama no longer a set foe.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 09-23-2022 at 02:40 PM.

vCash
    Leach or Spurrier Jr, whoever does the WR positions/rotations needs to clear the shit from their cranium.

Tulu and RaRa would be all-SEC in any other offense. Tulu is out of position, and RaRa doesn't get enough targets.

If Zavion Thomas can run routes, he needs to be on the field.

Collin Duncan can't cover an all-SEC receiver. And Jett is the run-gap guy, but shouldn't be having to spy and chase around a speedy QB on the move.