Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I tried to tell you guys

vCash
    Arkansas's dline will be a massive problem for Will. He'll have to throw it immediately in the second half. That would be a loss the fanbase as a whole would jump ship over.

vCash
    Arkansas is ranked #10, game is probably a toss up. Depending on the next couple of games they may well be favored.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    I think we just need to not have a collective break down in one game. Stop muffin punts inside your own 10 that results in a fumble. Stop dropping passes that would have made a first down that killed drives. Stop missing blocks by the RBs that get the QB planted. Do that and we would have won that game. So let's see how we respond over the next month.

No doubt that we are building a program. It's evident in the growth and in the young players that are coming up. I hope the staff keeps up the portal and developing an OL.

I see more explosive plays this year too. WAY more. We had 2 rushing plays that were explosive at LSU. 37 yards TD by Marks, 35 yard rush by Johnson.
    that would also entail not trying 4th down conversions inside our own 30 yard line while either tied or ahead ... that one isn't on the players
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Arkansas is ranked #10, game is probably a toss up. Depending on the next couple of games they may well be favored.
    funny thing is - I think we win that game and I'm skeptical by nature.... probably one of those games that Leach wins when he wasn't supposed to win
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Arkansas's dline has 17 sacks through three games, 8 against Missouri State, 6 against South Carolina, and 3 against Cincinnati

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    funny thing is - I think we win that game and I'm skeptical by nature.... probably one of those games that Leach wins when he wasn't supposed to win
    I agree, we beat them last year if not for a completely criminal PI last year on the road. Tamu is a team that leach has always given fits also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    Arkansas's dline has 17 sacks through three games, 8 against Missouri State, 6 against South Carolina, and 3 against Cincinnati
    How many are by their DE's?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    How many are by their DE's?
    8.5 sacks from their DL
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is