In late August when this board was filled with dreams of 10-2, I tried to tell you guys the situation. We are a 7-5 team, we have to compare talent to talent. We are in the Auburn, UK, UM and Ark tier of the conference, we need to split with those four and steal another win. Unfortunately UM and UK may be better than anticipated, but Auburn may be worse, so far Ark is about what was expected.

Coach34, I hope you were trolling and not being naive in your followup comment.

Last edited by viverlibre; 08-31-2022 at 09:10 PM.

We lose to Bama and UGA. We likely lose to (but also have a realistic chance of winning) LSU and TAMU. Those four teams greatly out talent us. We win all 4 non-conf games. Our season comes down to UK/UM/Ark and the Barn. We win 3 of those 4 and we are 7-5, knock off LSU with a new coach in an early season matchup and we are 8-4. Ole Miss has Vandy and KU as their east opponents, this year....replacing our UGA game with Vandy would be great.

I like Leach as a coach and will always think we was a good hire at time, no matter if he fails here in the next year or two. Unfortunately to me, he has not proven to be a master tactician who maximizes his talent or schemes to protect his team's deficiencies. I think this year he's going to make adjustments and prove to everyone he's a very good coach, but with our schedule, 8-4 will be a very good coaching job.

Coach34's AvatarJoin Date
Mar 2013
vCash
LSU greatly out talents us? What? Thats not even close to being true.