Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NIL wont affect us some of you said.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coachnorm View Post
    https://www.latimes.com/sports/highs...-champs-sports

This guy has not committed to a school and is pocketing money ahead of time?
    Article says he is committed to Duke BB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Bulldog Club since day one, football season tickets for 50 plus years (8 to 12 per year), many special projects over the years. Hail State!
    Golden you are one of the best ones

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    Golden you are one of the best ones
    Thanks, but "Fortunate One"s (CCR). Owe it to my late SuperDawg Dad who raised us right. 85 year old Mom still watches every game at home on TV. Have met so many great people/MSU fans since my 1st game attended in 1963, ( a loss at Memphis, age 8). Class of 77, son is a Senior at State. It takes guts and love to be a State fan. "We Salute You", (AC/DC) all! Now on to 7-5, at least, with a win over OM. Hail State!
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 09-23-2022 at 06:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    A&M went up 4 points since the portal kicked in? That's not that much difference. Top 5 is all very similar.
    I don't see a huge difference.
    Here, I see a staff that needs to recruit better and a school that needs to commit to being a good program.
    We made a baseball coach and Communist our AD. His first order of business after hiring Leach was to feed Leach to the Woke mob for a meme no sane person could interpret as racial. Then a couple of months later we allowed a mediocre, dumbass running back to hold the football program hostage. We aren't in any way serious about athletics as a university. (And yes, I fully realize the Communists like Beardo will call me names for having the guts to point out obvious truths. We're at the triage stage and they're lost causes not worth arguing with.)

I still hold out hope for baseball but nothing else outside of baseball.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    We made a baseball coach and Communist our AD. His first order of business after hiring Leach was to feed Leach to the Woke mob for a meme no sane person could interpret as racial. Then a couple of months later we allowed a mediocre, dumbass running back to hold the football program hostage. We aren't in any way serious about athletics as a university. (And yes, I fully realize the Communists like Beardo will call me names for having the guts to point out obvious truths. We're at the triage stage and they're lost causes not worth arguing with.)

I still hold out hope for baseball but nothing else outside of baseball.
    Communist.....really? Are you sure you know what a Communist is?
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    This thread is headed to the dumpster.

vCash
    We don't put it under our bed. Our athletics staff almost doubled. With the sec deal came need Internet to hire full time camera men for every sport more administrative positions etc. because every single sport just about has to have their game streamed tennis, softball, all the basketball games both men and women.

Nothing has changed in football money wise, boosters are every school still play the lead in recruiting and we aren't keeping up.

Now, I expect us to be a 6-6 to 8-4 team with a 9+ win team every 3-5 years. But those that have higher expectations need to donate more. I'm not a fan of spending other people's money and I'm ok with understanding we will never have the fanbase or money to compete for dec championships in football every year.