Thread: BG at state (-30)

vCash

BG at state (-30)

I'm gonna lay the points. Am I crazy? I think we rebound nicely this week vs a garbage team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm gonna lay the points. Am I crazy? I think we rebound nicely this week vs a garbage team
    hard to say if you're crazy or not ... This one I think I would be tempted to take the points but either way I'm not touching it
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    hard to say if you're crazy or not ... This one I think I would be tempted to take the points but either way I'm not touching it
    I saw BG has given up 31, 59, and 45. I feel like we can hit 45 on them, and I do have some confidence we can hold them to 2 TDs.

FEI...
    State 23rd, BG 119th

FPI...
    State 17, BG 123rd

Surely, we come out with something to prove this week

vCash
    I saw BG has given up 31, 59, and 45. I feel like we can hit 45 on them, and I do have some confidence we can hold them to 2 TDs.

FEI...
    State 23rd, BG 119th

FPI...
    State 17, BG 123rd

Surely, we come out with something to prove this week
    if Leach just had his WTF game then you should be in the clear, but if LSU wasn't that game then ....... ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    if Leach just had his WTF game then you should be in the clear, but if LSU wasn't that game then ....... ?
    If losing to lsu in Baton Rouge is Leach's WTF game, I'll take that every year. Unfortunately, we probably got several more coming because Will can't throw past 10 yards or scramble, Tulu doesn't play and our linebackers are slow and this offense is awful. Did that cover all the narratives?

vCash
    No way I'm laying 31 on this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    No way I'm laying 31 on this team.
    I certainly wouldn't on an sec game. Coming off a tough loss, at home, and total trash opponent, im thinking about it

vCash
    I've heard Leach has been riding them hard this week. I wouldn't be surprised if we come out like the Memphis game and just dominate them from the start.

vCash
    I certainly wouldn't on an sec game. Coming off a tough loss, at home, and total trash opponent, im thinking about it
    Good luck doubling your vCash*

vCash
    I think it depends on what Leach does with players. If we are up, are we going to rest Rogers and put in Sawyer? If so, we may see what LSU did with their back up vs a no name (50%, no TDs and 2 ints. )

Also depends on the defense and what Arnett does. He has to develop depth. We need Page and others with speed to step up and understand their assignments.

vCash
    I wouldn't. Wouldn't surprise me at all if the team came out flat and got in a dog fight after losing such an emotional game a week ago. Plus, Leach may go for 8 4th down conversions, all inside his own 20 this week. Can't trust him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Good luck doubling your vCash*
    Well I thought the same about the LSU game.**** And Fla!***

vCash
    I don't trust this team to beat their way out a wet paper bag let alone win another game....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Well I thought the same about the LSU game.**** And Fla!***
    U b rich in vCash*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I don't trust this team to beat their way out a wet paper bag let alone win another game....
    wolf !!!!

vCash
    I?d probably stay away. We could win 41-14 and still not cover. Could easily see something like that, we get up like 35-0 and pull out starters and BG gets the back door cover in garbage time.

vCash
    That opponent just beat Marshall who beat Nd. I figure the coaches did not have their full attention this week. It will be a beat down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    I?d probably stay away. We could win 41-14 and still not cover. Could easily see something like that, we get up like 35-0 and pull out starters and BG gets the back door cover in garbage time.
    or we miss a few extra-point attempts .... I would never bet on this team