Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
Lack speed at LB, edge, and safety? Who's left? DL gets very little pressure with a 3 man front and sometimes even when we send the house. What happened to the fast, tough DE's I read about in the preseason? I think our preseason hype was about the worse I have ever fallen for since my first game attended in 1963. Year may get tougher fast.
I think we are improved. We do get pressure, but Charlton is slow. We played without 2 starters on that DL. Crumedy and Davis. We are going with vet LBs over recruits for that system because they are adapting and lack experience. Over all they do a pretty good. We simply failed on all sides of the ball at LSU.

Drop after Drop. Not making quick decisions. Lost the most important series of the game, imo, when we allowed Daniels to take over with 2 minutes left in the half. It was at that point, the defense looked lost. Our offense didn't help the defense. Muffed punts didn't help the defense.

This season is not over and this out come if not a sign of the times. It's 1 loss in the building of the a program.