Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deion to Auburn?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    I think Prime will ultimately end up at Florida State. He's making his case at JSU.

vCash
    I think Dieon is smart enough and connected enough to hire a great staff to do the X & O coaching while he does all the other stuff. I think he'll win somewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I think Dieon is smart enough and connected enough to hire a great staff to do the X & O coaching while he does all the other stuff. I think he'll win somewhere.
    Exactly.

Its all about name recognition, NIL and getting kids to the league. Kids know who Deion is. They couldn't pick Harsin out of a lineup.

I want AU to hire some big name coordinator who everyone says is the smart hire. Remember when we hired Moorhead, everyone kept saying what a smart hire it was. I want AU to make a smart hire, not a dynamic one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Exactly.

Its all about name recognition, NIL and getting kids to the league. Kids know who Deion is. They couldn't pick Harsin out of a lineup.

I want AU to hire some big name coordinator who everyone says is the smart hire. Remember when we hired Moorhead, everyone kept saying what a smart hire it was. I want AU to make a smart hire, not a dynamic one.
    But that's Harsin. He was the safe hire. On paper this should be a home run just like Moorhead.

Auburn isn't doing safe after this. If Sankey relents on Freeze he will be in Auburn in a heartbeat. There are plenty of big money alums that want him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I kinda think so too. Not gonna speculate too much on it tho cause you never can tell. Everyone thought Kiffin was gonna suck and that doesn't seem to be the case.

vCash
    PrimeTime will bring lots of excitement and money. And yes he would kill at recruiting and recruiting. He isn't the same man he was as a player, seems very focused and driven.

vCash
    He would recruit well.

If he brings in good coordinators, then watch out

vCash
    An SEC school, can afford big salaries for his assistants and basically buy his lack of coaching expertise for him.
    But at Auburn.....that could go either way after a couple of years.

vCash
    Wouldn?t that end Prime?s goal to make JSU the first HBCU to make it to FBS level? Is Deion about money or accomplishment?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Wouldn?t that end Prime?s goal to make JSU the first HBCU to make it to FBS level? Is Deion about money or accomplishment?
    Someone told me Prime is more about seeing his son grow as a QB. He may stay till his son graduates or he is offered a PW5 job. He has money it seems, like I said he seems driven.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    You forgot these ******

Banned
    vCash
    Kiffin says Oxfart is the first place he's been that really feels like home.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Kiffin says Oxfart is the first place he's been that really feels like home.......
    That's what all the foster kids say.***

vCash
    Whatever it takes to get him the hell out of there, I am here for it.

vCash
    I think Dan Mullen said something similar to that before

vCash
    He's leaving in a pine box?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Oh I would too. Some people would fall over dead if that happened though. I wouldn't mind Bobby Petrino either.
    Let's interview freeze, Petrino, and art briles just to see the media/sec fans lose their minds haha

vCash
    Too much free cheerleader tail for Kiffin to leave.

vCash
    Auburn will never hire Deion as head football corch. Kiffin would not leave OM for Auburn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Auburn will never hire Deion as head football corch. Kiffin would not leave OM for Auburn.
    I agree. I just cant see Auburn hiring Deion.
    Sankey will do everything possible to keep Freezus out of the SEC. Providing hookers for recruits was a little much for him.
    I'm not so sure Kiffin wouldnt leave Mississippi for Auburn but maybe so. Lame is now 47 and is making alot of money. He knows he can stay at Mississippi another 6-8 years and make tons of money. Giving that up to coach at Auburn for a 3-4 year window to win a title is not that attractive. Depends how much he wants to win a title. He knows he cant at Mississippi. But he also knows it will take some perfect storm of things coming together to do it Auburn in the next 5 years also
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is