Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deion to Auburn?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    From what Im hearing

Auburn wants Freeze or Kiffin. Because of the way auburn is, I think it will wind up being Hugh Freeze. Id love them to steal Kiffin tho, hopefully the SEC doesnt allow Hugh to come back.

Georgia Tech boosters are talking about potentially offering Deion.

Deion Sanders would actually take advantage of being in Atlanta and start putting Georgia tech in the top 15 recruiting rankings.
    But personally I dont see Deion leaving unless he got a offer he couldnt turn down, I think he could turn down GA Tech.

vCash
    But personally I dont see Deion leaving unless he got a offer he couldnt turn down, I think he could turn down GA Tech.
    Ga Tech should definitely target Deion. Nothing to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    West Virginia or Virginia Tech?

I flunked geography on that one. Morgantown. There are rumors that West Virginia is done with Neal Brown.

vCash
    From what Im hearing

Auburn wants Freeze or Kiffin. Because of the way auburn is, I think it will wind up being Hugh Freeze. Id love them to steal Kiffin tho, hopefully the SEC doesnt allow Hugh to come back.

Deion Sanders would actually take advantage of being in Atlanta and start putting Georgia tech in the top 15 recruiting rankings.
    If auburn goes for the best "fit". It's Freeze or Kiffin for sure.

vCash
    Kiffin says Oxfart is the first place he's been that really feels like home.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Kiffin says Oxfart is the first place he's been that really feels like home.......
    He's leaving in a pine box?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I flunked geography on that one. Morgantown. There are rumors that West Virginia is done with Neal Brown.
    There was someone on this board that was saying very adamantly that we should have brought Neal Brown here.

vCash
    That's what all the foster kids say.***

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Freeze at any SEC school if he can stay out of trouble would be scary.
    I would take Freeze in a heartbeat
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I would take Freeze in a heartbeat
    Oh I would too. Some people would fall over dead if that happened though. I wouldn't mind Bobby Petrino either.

vCash
    Oh I would too. Some people would fall over dead if that happened though. I wouldn't mind Bobby Petrino either.
    Let's interview freeze, Petrino, and art briles just to see the media/sec fans lose their minds haha

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Freeze at any SEC school if he can stay out of trouble would be scary.
    I doubt Freeze ever gets hired by an SEC school, because the first question asked would be, who were those hookers for?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I'd take Petrino too. Bring in Geoff Collins as DC/Asst. HC (He's done at Tech). Put together a top notch S&C program. Then make NIL top priority on getting some 4*/5* recruits.

vCash
    Whatever it takes to get him the hell out of there, I am here for it.

vCash
    Too much free cheerleader tail for Kiffin to leave.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I'd take Petrino too. Bring in Geoff Collins as DC/Asst. HC (He's done at Tech). Put together a top notch S&C program. Then make NIL top priority on getting some 4*/5* recruits.
    Don't need Collins 2.0. His 1A/1B concept on defense cost us a couple of games and led to a couple of close, uncomfortable wins also.

vCash
    I think Dan Mullen said something similar to that before

vCash
    Deion will leave after his soph QB son gets drafted or finds a P5 school where he can take his son to be the QB as a junior at that level along with Travis hunter. When he does decide to leave and wherever he picks, the other teams in that league should be worried.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Don't need Collins 2.0. His 1A/1B concept on defense cost us a couple of games and led to a couple of close, uncomfortable wins also.
    He doesn't do that shit anymore. He never did after the year. Part of that shit show was Mullen's idea.

vCash
    From what Im hearing

Didn't Deion get his car broken into a couple of times in Jackson? If he goes to GA Tech in Atlanta, he will have to get an official John Wayne old west double holster and two concealed carry permits!