Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Refs are absolutely raping the Saints on bullshit calls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    you don't think Lattimore should have been ejected?? ok....................
    He was the only one that hit the ground.

Tom Brady thinks he should get every call his way. He is a spoiled brat. He also was walking down the field telling Lattimore he was interfering on every play and it clearly was not getting called by the REF.

Lattimore is one of the best CBs in the league, and Brady couldn't stand it that his guy wasn't wide open every play. Good sportsmen tip their hat to good competition.

I'm sick of Tom Brady. Read Mike Evans lips. "It's Tom Brady, what do you expect me to do?" (after pushing Latimore to the ground) Bitch couldn't get open against one of the best CBs and he was frustrated.

Rematch in the bay. Bring it on. Saints offense sucks, but both the Bucs and Saints are 2 of the best defenses in the league. Bucs were pissed they didn't have but 3 points in the 4th quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    He was the only one that hit the ground.

Tom Brady thinks he should get every call his way. He is a spoiled brat. He also was walking down the field telling Lattimore he was interfering on every play and it clearly was not getting called by the REF.

Lattimore is one of the best CBs in the league, and Brady couldn't stand it that his guy wasn't wide open every play. Good sportsmen tip their hat to good competition.

I'm sick of Tom Brady. Read Mike Evans lips. "It's Tom Brady, what do you expect me to do?" (after pushing Latimore to the ground) Bitch couldn't get open against one of the best CBs and he was frustrated.

Rematch in the bay. Bring it on. Saints offense sucks, but both the Bucs and Saints are 2 of the best defenses in the league. Bucs were pissed they didn't have but 3 points in the 4th quarter.
    No he was blindsided and slammed to the ground. He could've been hurt and have his career ended. Evans needs to sit for a few weeks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    No he was blindsided and slammed to the ground. He could've been hurt and have his career ended. Evans needs to sit for a few weeks
    Evans got 1 game suspension.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    This, it's laughable with what he's done in the Cowboys offense to think he's average. He's not Brady or Rodgers but he's a top 10 qb.
    Until you win when it matters, yes it's average. If you're not winning Super Bowls or your side of the playoff bracket, stats don't matter. It's the same critique I have of Will. Until you win the big one, stats are just stats. He's getting paid to win divisions and playoff games, not to pad the stat book. If he didn't play at State, most of y'all wouldn't be defending him. He has to get over that hurdle before you can put him with the other top tier QBs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    Until you win when it matters, yes it's average. If you're not winning Super Bowls or your side of the playoff bracket, stats don't matter. It's the same critique I have of Will. Until you win the big one, stats are just stats. He's getting paid to win divisions and playoff games, not to pad the stat book. If he didn't play at State, most of y'all wouldn't be defending him. He has to get over that hurdle before you can put him with the other top tier QBs.
    So I guess Dan Marino was average then? And the gazillion other qbs that didn't win the big one but were terrific qbs. There's more to it than just winning the big one. There's other players you depend on as well. You're just wrong here man. We'll just have disagree on this one

vCash
    So did I guess Dan Marino was average then? And the gazillion other qbs that didn't win the big one but were terrific qbs. You're just wrong here man,
    We all have our own measurements and criteria. Dak and Marino aren't remotely on the same planet talent wise, but most peoples only knock on Marino is no Super Bowl win. And until Dak wins one, he will continue to get hammered by everyone. There are several other QBs I'd take over Dak playing now. And the more the injuries continue to pile up, the more people are going to rag on him. It is what it is. A lot of the criticism he gets isn't warranted, but his ability to play in big games and lead his team to what he's being paid record money to do isn't. Dak is a good qb. He's not great. He not elite. And until he wins something that matters, most people will never see him as more than that.

vCash
    We all have our own measurements and criteria. Dak and Marino aren't remotely on the same planet talent wise, but most peoples only knock on Marino is no Super Bowl win. And until Dak wins one, he will continue to get hammered by everyone. There are several other QBs I'd take over Dak playing now. And the more the injuries continue to pile up, the more people are going to rag on him. It is what it is. A lot of the criticism he gets isn't warranted, but his ability to play in big games and lead his team to what he's being paid record money to do isn't. Dak is a good qb. He's not great. He not elite. And until he wins something that matters, most people will never see him as more than that.
    Like I said we'll just have disagree.

vCash
    Like I said we'll just have disagree.
    And that's okay too. Wish more people would accept that is allowed these days.

vCash
    And that's okay too. Wish more people would accept that is allowed these days.
    100% agree on this! You're spot on with this. It's great to have open discussions without having people just stomp off mad and offended. I respect your opinion and appreciate the discussion. Its why I love this board for the diversity of opinion. Good thing we all don't think exactly alike!

vCash
    Lots of Hall of Famers that don't meet your criteria lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Lots of Hall of Famers that don't meet your criteria lol
    Well I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once. A lot of it is devils advocate thinking. If Dak played at Ole Miss, he'd get murdered on this board. Our fan base has a lot of one track mind thinking. It's either he's the greatest ever or he sucks more than a $2 hooker. No in between.

vCash
    100% agree on this! You're spot on with this. It's great to have open discussions without having people just stomp off mad and offended. I respect your opinion and appreciate the discussion. Its why I love this board for the diversity of opinion. Good thing we all don't think exactly alike!
    I agree. I can handle anyones opinion. What I don't get is the I'm the only one who's right argument. Some people want to be right even though they are not correct. Some folks are gonna die on hills that shouldn't be bumps in the ground

vCash
    I agree. I can handle anyones opinion. What I don't get is the I'm the only one who's right argument. Some people want to be right even though they are not correct. Some folks are gonna die on hills that shouldn't be bumps in the ground
    Happens a lot lol!

vCash
    Saints better find a qb because Winston sucks
    I wonder if they even thought about Jimmy G. Heck they could've got him cheap this summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I wonder if they even thought about Jimmy G. Heck they could've got him cheap this summer.
    He still had a bum shoulder this summer, and I doubt the price was cheap then. I think the 49ers wanted to keep him all along in case lance failed. I remember reading a blurb from the panthers' beat writer that said the price on jimmy g wasn't even realistic

vCash
    Record money??? He's tied for 8th highest paid qb. Which is about where he is on the qb chart. And will be below that next year. Yes he's a good qb. Not avg. sorry just isn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Record money??? He's tied for 8th highest paid qb. Which is about where he is on the qb chart. And will be below that next year. Yes he's a good qb. Not avg. sorry just isn't.
    At the time it was a record contract. Lots of media concerning it then. When he signed it he broke the mold for qb compensation.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/d...y-outlook/amp/
    Last edited by Vandownbytheriver; 09-20-2022 at 07:20 PM.