Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Refs are absolutely raping the Saints on bullshit calls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Refs called that right, but that's an insane rule. Ground can't cause a fumble unless you aren't touched, and then it can
    One of many rules that make you go hmmmmm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Where is Watson?? The reason the Saints got Winston is because Payton and Brees loved the guy/
    Dude, they were right there to get watson. They tried.
    Winston has had a horrible game, but he is playing coming off a torn up knee and 3 fractures in his back. I certainly am not sold on Winston long term, but his passer rating is still well over 100 as a saint. Maybe he does flop, but the bucs are a damn good defense. Were you trashing dak after he was horrible against them last week?

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Who would you have gotten? They went after watson and missed bc the browns offered stupid money
    Could've made a play at Wilson, Jimmy G, Ryan, Mayfield or any of the rookies especially Malik Willis. Jameis is and always will be a headcase.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    Could've made a play at Wilson, Jimmy G, Ryan, Mayfield or any of the rookies especially Malik Willis. Jameis is and always will be a headcase.
    None of those rookies are good.

The falcons trading Ryan to the saints? Lol, you're an idiot

Jimmy G's price tag is obviously insane or he'd have been moved. They aren't so sure on the young guy, I suppose

vCash
    None of those rookies are good.

The falcons trading Ryan to the saints? Lol, you're an idiot

Jimmy G's price tag is obviously insane or he'd have been moved. They aren't so sure on the young guy, I suppose
    You sure like to call people an idiot a lot. And like you said yesterday, sometimes you roll the dice on a rookie qb and it pays off. There's no way in hell I put my franchise in that guys hands. Jameis is always a ticking time bomb. And given the right money and draft picks, any team will trade anyone to another team. These are the days where teams are loyal or players are loyal. Money is all that matters.

vCash
    While bashing Winston, who deserves it today BTW, at least be consistent...

Dak pass rating vs bucs - 47.2
    Winston vs bucs- 55.8

Both were horrible (only one will get critiqued here though), but both got a strong assist from the best defense in the nfl. The bucs d is great

vCash
    You sure like to call people an idiot a lot. And like you said yesterday, sometimes you roll the dice on a rookie qb and it pays off. There's no way in hell I put my franchise in that guys hands. Jameis is always a ticking time bomb. And given the right money and draft picks, any team will trade anyone to another team. These are the days where teams are loyal or players are loyal. Money is all that matters.
    They went after the qb they felt was worth going after. They missed. Winston still has a passer rating over 100 as a saint even after today. He was very much a problem today, but he hasn't been before today

vCash
    I don't disagree on Dak. He's been average for awhile. The Bucs D is good, but at least 2 of those picks were just god awful throws Jameis shouldn't make.

vCash
    I don't disagree on Dak. He's been average for awhile. The Bucs D is good, but at least 2 of those picks were just god awful throws Jameis shouldn't make.
    Again, Winston was horrible today. He may never be good again, but he hasn't been a problem until today.

After cooling off, i think playing through 3 fractures in his back had something to do with it. I didn't expect to go undefeated, so I'll just move on to next week and reevaluate Winston

vCash
    As far as name-calling, yeah, that's "idiotic" of me. I hate it, and I'm guilty now. With that said, there was absolutely, positively no chance Ryan was getting traded to saints

vCash
    Winston always been an int waiting to happen. Nothings changed he is what he is at this point

vCash
    Matt Ryan vs jags...
    16/30 195 yds 0 td 3 int

vCash
    Matt Ryan vs jags...
    16/30 195 yds 0 td 3 int
    Ouch.

vCash
    Russell Wilson Vs Texans..
    4/15 48 yds 0 td 0 int

Lost to Seahawks last week

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Refs called that right, but that's an insane rule. Ground can't cause a fumble unless you aren't touched, and then it can
    Makes a lot of sense because the play is still live.

vCash
    jameis is just a bad joke

vCash
    Here's his passer rating for every saint start...

26.9 (yikes)
    55.8 (yesterday)

That's quite good. I know most will refer to yesterday only when judging him, but I think that's unfair. All qbs have bad games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    fournette and evans both are thugs and should have been ejected not lattimore
    you don't think Lattimore should have been ejected?? ok....................

vCash
    Dak led the cowboys to the best offense in the NFL last year. Was third in completion %. How is that AVG???? Hardly. Now would I pick him first if I could have any QB on my team? No. But he's not AVG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Dak led the cowboys to the best offense in the NFL last year. Was third in completion %. How is that AVG???? Hardly. Now would I pick him first if I could have any QB on my team? No. But he's not AVG.
    This, it's laughable with what he's done in the Cowboys offense to think he's average. He's not Brady or Rodgers but he's a top 10 qb.