Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To add fuel on the fire .

vCash

To add fuel on the fire .

Ole miss is #16 in the AP poll and have Tulsa and home vs Kentucky as their next 2 games. They can win both of those and will be in the top 10.

The sec west is the worst it has been since 2007. That is what makes last night hurt worse than it already did , nobody in the west is any good outside of Alabama.

This would?ve been the year OH WELL.

Keep starting kids that only got offers from southern miss and western Kentucky and this is what you get .
    We would be a good G5 team though.

vCash
    Ole Miss is a complete paper tiger and has played no one. They are going to get exposed the first good team they play.

We looked like shit but we aren’t a G5 team, lol.

vCash
    Om hasn't been tested at all yet and at some point theyre gonna have to throw the ball. They're completely one dimensional right now. Let's see how they look against stoops defense because he'll stop their run game and then
    We'll see if dart can throw enough to win in the sec

vCash
    If we start 5-1, the rankings will take care of themselves. If we don't, we have no one but ourselves to blame.

vCash
    Kentucky will take care of ok miss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    If we start 5-1, the rankings will take care of themselves. If we don't, we have no one but ourselves to blame.
    A&M has more defensive talent and a better defense than LSU.

Their DC was Ole Miss?s last year and they did pretty decent in the egg bowl against the air raid and now Dirkin will be going from ole miss talent to A&M talent which is a very big gap.

Now max Johnson isn?t as mobile as Daniels but he can scramble to get a few yards , he already beat us before

I was so high on us this year but damn we are nowhere near as good as I thought .

LSU is not a good football team at all. They have talent but they aren?t a good team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Kentucky will take care of ok miss
    Kentucky isn?t good either. They have a good defense but their rushing attack is pitiful this year. Their win against Florida isn?t impressive at all.
    Anthony Richardson has more tackles than touchdowns this year .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Kentucky isn?t good either. They have a good defense but their rushing attack is pitiful this year. Their win against Florida isn?t impressive at all.
    Anthony Richardson has more tackles than touchdowns this year .
    But can they beat ole miss , yes than can , but will they . They don?t play well in the state of Mississippi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Ole Miss is a complete paper tiger and has played no one. They are going to get exposed the first good team they play.

We looked like shit but we aren?t a G5 team, lol.
    I hope you are right, I?ve been surprised that their defense has been as solid as it?s been.

We will find out if they are real in two weeks. I think Kentucky is solid.

vCash

Their DC was Ole Miss?s last year and they did pretty decent in the egg bowl against the air raid and now Dirkin will be going from ole miss talent to A&M talent which is a very big gap.

Now max Johnson isn?t as mobile as Daniels but he can scramble to get a few yards , he already beat us before

I was so high on us this year but damn we are nowhere near as good as I thought .

LSU is not a good football team at all. They have talent but they aren?t a good team.
    LSUs problem was too many new players and being unorganized, well they came together ,pretty well. They are a wildcard, if they play as a team they are pretty damn good based on all that talent and speed. I would guess they will be up and down this year with inconsistency but when they are playing well as a team they can knock off a lot of teams in Baton Rouge.

vCash
    Who gives a shit

vCash

The only thing disappointing to me is the lack of consistency. Happened the first three games last year to and then it got better. We'll see if the same thing happens again.

The plays are there to be made. Just have to catch the ball and eliminate turnovers.

vCash
    You guys can make yourselves feel better by saying ole miss hasn't played anyone but they absolutely demolished GT yesterday and we haven't done that to anyone yet. Kiffin has less experienced players and he will beat us like a drum in November if leach doesn't learn to adapt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    You guys can make yourselves feel better by saying ole miss hasn't played anyone but they absolutely demolished GT yesterday and we haven't done that to anyone yet. Kiffin has less experienced players and he will beat us like a drum in November if leach doesn't learn to adapt.
    Gulp. Correct.

I just dont think anyone not named in alabama is as good as they were last year or years prior.

But we are a lot worse than i would have ever thought.

I watched the Ole miss -GT game and Dart was missing wide open receivers all day, i hope he continues that, But he will probably fix it before the egg bowl.

vCash
    Georgia Tech is 113th in Sagarin ratings, just below Incarnate Word.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Georgia Tech is 113th in Sagarin ratings, just below Incarnate Word.
    Ga tech is one of the worst teams I've seen. They literally are bad in all 3 phases. Their offense is putrid, special teams is even worse, defense is mediocre at best. Really bad team

vCash

Not really. We had 420 yards of offense in the egg bowl last year. Moved the ball at will but dropped 3 TD passes that were easy catches. We scored 21 and left 21 more on the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Not really. We had 420 yards of offense in the egg bowl last year. Moved the ball at will but dropped 3 TD passes that were easy catches. We scored 21 and left 21 more on the field.
    This. It seems like the last 2 years when we lose(outside of bama killing us) that we've lost moreso by what we've done(or not done)than the other team beating us. Still sucks no matter the reason for losing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Who gives a shit
    This

vCash
    Gulp. Correct.

I just dont think anyone not named in alabama is as good as they were last year or years prior.

But we are a lot worse than i would have ever thought.

I watched the Ole miss -GT game and Dart was missing wide open receivers all day, i hope he continues that, But he will probably fix it before the egg bowl.
    A lot to worry about and hopefully correct before the Egg, but their RB's will destroy us with their speed.