Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stoops has been at UK for 10 years. From 2012 to 2016, they sucked

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Man ya’ll touchy today. I was just relaying what I heard.
    You're relaying BS just like you've been doing all year. Sad thing is its not even gossip or things you've heard, it's crap you put out there hoping someone will believe it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    You're relaying BS just like you've been doing all year. Sad thing is its not even gossip or things you've heard, it's crap you put out there hoping someone will believe it.
    I don’t post BS. Hope your period ends soon Nancy.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I don’t post BS. Hope your period ends soon Nancy.
    You've been posting BS since Leach was hired. "We're not hiring the GD pirate".
    Last edited by Catfish; 09-19-2022 at 07:37 AM.

vCash
    You've been posting BS since Leach was hired. "We're not hiring the GD pirate". You are the period and a fake.
    I’m not a fan of Leach offensively- tis true. But this team was his shot to do something decent at State. If I was posting BS I wouldn’t have lost those 4 parlays I had us in (because I was sure we were going to beat LSU). I even had us winning 34-20 in the prediction thread.

Stop being mad at me because Leach sux and focus. I don’t know if what was told me to me is true or not. But no Coach in modern history has kept his job after losing 3 straight Eggs so we shall see what happens

vCash
    I’m not a fan of Leach offensively- tis true. But this team was his shot to do something decent at State. If I was posting BS I wouldn’t have lost those 4 parlays I had us in (because I was sure we were going to beat LSU). I even had us winning 34-20 in the prediction thread.

Stop being mad at me because Leach sux and focus. I don’t know if what was told me to me is true or not. But no Coach in modern history has kept his job after losing 3 straight Eggs so we shall see what happens
    Fair enough. Until we know what kind of season we have and how the Egg Bowl turns out stop putting your conspiracy theories on the board. Because that was BS.

vCash
    Fair enough. Until we know what kind of season we have and how the Egg Bowl turns out stop putting your conspiracy theories on the board. Because that was BS.
    Hush Nancy. I've been putting what I hear on message boards since 2004 and it's pretty apparent I'm not going to stop.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Coach34;1449019]Hush Nancy. I've been putting what I hear on message boards since 2004 and it's pretty apparent I'm not going to stop.[/QUO

What you hear?
    Last edited by Catfish; 09-19-2022 at 07:38 AM.

vCash

No, this team is not the end all. That's a horrible conclusion considering what we have recruited and up coming. Does every coach only get one team and season to do something? No.

Leach is building this team so far and they continue to grow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    I agree a lot what you wrote. But Stoops has some fire about him. He is a coach that demands things. Stoops is unlike Leech that he does not have some gimmic offense that he is trying to prove works in the Sec. As much I hate to say this yes Leech needs more time but that leash needs to be short. Stoops also has recruited some real players in a area where he does not have a lot of blue chippers in high school. His players also play angry not passive. His players also know how to tackle. I could go on and on.

Stoops is the type coach we need here. Blue collar mentality developmental mentality 2021 247 sports recruiting ranking MSU was 26 and Ky was 35 year 2020 MSU was 28 and Ky was 25 Pretty close recruiting and in my opinion Ky has way better players than we do.
    Good post Ranch and I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    No, this team is not the end all. That's a horrible conclusion considering what we have recruited and up coming. Does every coach only get one team and season to do something? No.

We will take a good long step back next season. This team is losing alot.

vCash
    Yep that is the scary part.

vCash
    We may. We may not. We lost alot many times yet here we are. The question becomes what do we have coming in and is the program going in a right direction.

vCash
    https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Fo...lentComposite/

Some of you are going to hate this .

I absolutely HATE Hugh freeze and hope he gets hit by a truck but ?. Anyone who thinks he?s a bad coach is blind because look what he?s doing at liberty.

He has the same talent as Rhode Island and just lost to top 25 wake forrest by 1 point on the road ??.

Hugh freeze is top 10 coach in college football and whoever hires him will win big since NIL has legalized cheating.

The guy can coach and also

Hugh freeze vs joe moorhead is next Saturday .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Fo...lentComposite/

Some of you are going to hate this .

I absolutely HATE Hugh freeze and hope he gets hit by a truck but ?. Anyone who thinks he?s a bad coach is blind because look what he?s doing at liberty.

He has the same talent as Rhode Island and just lost to top 25 wake forrest by 1 point on the road ??.

Hugh freeze is top 10 coach in college football and whoever hires him will win big since NIL has legalized cheating.

The guy can coach and also

Hugh freeze vs joe moorhead is next Saturday .
    I agree that Hugh can coach, especially as the underdog. Clawson winning that "big" game at home vs Leach losing in Death Valley ... it's a no brainer we should fire Leach and hire Clawson ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I agree that Hugh can coach, especially as the underdog. Clawson winning that "big" game at home vs Leach losing in Death Valley ... it's a no brainer we should fire Leach and hire Clawson ****
    If we are firing leach. I want to bring in the sure thing . With SEC coaching experience . A guy who can beat Alabama. A guy who can win in the sec . A guy who can recruit ( with some cheating but get the NIL going now) .

A guy who knows where the bodies are buried at Ole Miss

I want Hugh Bucktooth Freeze .

Cohen make it happen.

He would take it .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    If we are firing leach. I want to bring in the sure thing . With SEC coaching experience . A guy who can beat Alabama. A guy who can win in the sec . A guy who can recruit ( with some cheating but get the NIL going now) .

A guy who knows where the bodies are buried at Ole Miss

I want Hugh Bucktooth Freeze .

Cohen make it happen.

He would take it .
    You do remember that Freeze lost to Memphis the year he almost won the SECW except for that fluke play against Arky don't you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    You do remember that Freeze lost to Memphis the year he almost won the SECW except for that fluke play against Arky don't you?
    I?ll take a loss to memphis 55-0 every single season as long as I?m 8+ wins and a egg bowl 3/5 seasons. I?ll take that everytime .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post

Uh you get one season if internet fans with an agenda are trying to stack the deck. Fortunately they have no bearing on reality.

vCash
    Stoops has had the luxury of being in the SEC East. If UK was in the SEC West his record would be a lot worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Uh you get one season if internet fans with an agenda are trying to stack the deck. Fortunately they have no bearing on reality.
    This!!!!!