After taking time to settle down, which still has not really happened honestly, a few thoughts from last night and the season moving forward:

1. I do not wholly blame Leach last night. Yes special teams is still a nightmare 3 years into his tenure and that is unacceptable. Yes his 4th down play calling was down right asinine outside of the first one last night. However, Leach did not drop, at my count, 10 passes. He did not muff a punt. And he did not straight up shank an extra point. Those 3 things were the difference, especially the missed XP and muffed punt.

2. If you cannot catch the ball, you cannot play. That needs to be our motto moving forward. We are too talented in that WR room to have drops, in big situations, like we did last night.

3. I am not advocating for a QB change, but if you are going to do it then now is the time. Last night was not on Will. His receivers had far too many drops as I stated earlier. But some of his decisions last night (holding the ball, checking into run plays, not recognizing where pressure was coming from) are very concerning moving forward.

4. Arnett kept us in it in the 2nd and 3rd quarters but failed us in the 4th. They ran the same play on 3rd down (quick out to Nabors) 4 straight times on the drive that put them up 8. Also, spying with Jett Johnson was just asking Daniels to run for a first down every time.

5. The season is not over, but if we play like we did last night it will be gone in a flash. Luckily for us, outside of Georgia, Bama, and Kentucky no one else really scares me on our schedule. We could still wrangle 8-4 out of this season. However, play like you did last night and 5-7 we will be.