View Poll Results: Trade Leach for Mullen tomorrow?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 40.00%
  • No

19 42.22%
  • F that Yankee

9 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If someone gave you the choice tomorrow...

vCash
    I voted yes but only because of the clause. I may be reconsidering with the way he recruits and if he brings the club back. But with NIL, I?m even more fearful of how how our recruiting will go. We may need a damn good developer like Mullen and some good portal recruiters.

I?m not a Leach hater yet. I blame him for the 4th down calls and not adjusting to LSUs defensive adjustment. But dropped passes, muffed punts, OL sucking and defense giving up the big drive before half is not his fault unless you want to get into recruiting these kids.

To be honest, we?ve been waiting a lifetime to find the perfect coach for us. He may never exist with the uphill battle we face against our other SEC schools.
    Last edited by Bdawg; 09-18-2022 at 09:11 AM.

vCash
    He sucked at Florida?in the weak ass East. Why do we want His arrogant Yankee ass?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    He sucked at Florida?in the weak ass East. Why do we want His arrogant Yankee ass?
    In 4 years, he went 21-14 in the SEC, had 3 NY6 appearances, 2 top 10 finishes and a 13th, won the East once despite it being a great stretch for Georgia, and in his one down year, he still was as good as or better than 4 of his 9 seasons here.

If that "sucks" then is Saban the only coach who doesn't?

vCash
    What is it with our fans and former coach.

Bringing Polk back [x]
    Wanting to bring Stans back [x]
    Wanting to bring Mullen back [x]

Bringing back Mullen would be a disaster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Tibbons View Post
    What is it with our fans and former coach.

Bringing Polk back [x]
    Wanting to bring Stans back [x]
    Wanting to bring Mullen back [x]

Bringing back Mullen would be a disaster.
    I agree sequels usually aren't as good as original.

What is it? Pretty obvious. Fans see what was successful and what is not (currently) and they want to return to success. It is not maybe that people love ex coach so much but that ex coach did a lot more than current.