Thread: No Sunday Morning QB tomorrow

vCash

No Sunday Morning QB tomorrow

We had a game today which also kicked at 5pm. I'm hating all these damn Saturday HS games. I havent watched any part of our game and I wont knowing the outcome. Stats show alot. Sacks, struggling to complete passes, very little total offense, LSU with over 400 yards of offense. Just not good

Bama and Georgia make 3 losses

A&M at home
    Kentucky on the road (Levis was 27-35 for 377 btw)
    Mississippi on the road

Those 3 will decide whether this season is successful or not.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Yep no reason to rehash this one. You could say the whole team sucked, from the coaches on down and that would be all you would need to say.

vCash
    Don't forget Arky!

vCash
    Be glad you missed it. Wish I had

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Don't forget Arky!
    If we lose to the worst pass D in the country Leach needs to just accept the buyout and head to Key West
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If we lose to the worst pass D in the country Leach needs to just accept the buyout and head to Key West
    And at home too. Yeah that would be very bad, very bad.

vCash
    We had a game today which also kicked at 5pm. I'm hating all these damn Saturday HS games. I havent watched any part of our game and I wont knowing the outcome. Stats show alot. Sacks, struggling to complete passes, very little total offense, LSU with over 400 yards of offense. Just not good

A&M at home
    Mississippi on the road

Well, Will got shutdown, defensive adjustments put the pressure to him in the second half. We couldn't do shit then. Our D got gassed, then glue hands muffed a punt turning the ball over on our 9 yard line. LSU scores like two plays later going up 17-16 in the early 4th. Their first lead of tge game thanks to our missed PAT. LSU went on to score two more tds in the 4th and win 31-16.

vCash
    If we keep playing like this and Sawyer doesn't get a chance, I don't think the QB room is as crowded next year.

vCash
    All they have to do is overload the LT then WR will get killed. Oh I forgot you haven't watched the game yet. Just skip to the 1st possession of the 3rd QTR and you will see that you don't need DBs when Rogers is on his ass/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    All they have to do is overload the LT then WR will get killed. Oh I forgot you haven't watched the game yet. Just skip to the 1st possession of the 3rd QTR and you will see that you don't need DBs when Rogers is on his ass/
    Tried to believe our preseason hype but was worried about OT before season began. That a WR who had virtually no production last year was suddenly expected to not only start but also have a breakout year was also a concern. Safety play against pass not improved since last year. We have many issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    If we keep playing like this and Sawyer doesn't get a chance, I don't think the QB room is as crowded next year.
    I think we probably lose two guys any way you slice it.

vCash
    If I?m a confident QB on our sidelines watching that shot show tonight without even getting a series to see if I can light a fire, I might be in the transfer portal tomorrow.

vCash

A&M at home
    Mississippi on the road

No problem this week Coach34, game wasn't worth rewatching or remembering.

vCash
    I didn't see anything last night that makes me think we'll beat Ark or Aub.

vCash
    Sunday Morning QB

We sucked.

vCash
    Our receivers could not catch, our special teams is still a nightmare, 4th down play calling was downright awful, and for most of the game we were trying to spy Daniels with Jett Johnson. If we continue down that path we are staring directly in the face of 4-8 or 5-7 type season.
    Last edited by StarkVegasSteve; 09-18-2022 at 07:47 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Our receivers could not catch, our special teams is still a nightmare, 4th down play calling was downright awful, and for most of the game we were trying to spy Daniels with Jett Johnson. If we continue down that path we are staring directly in the face of 4-8 or 5-7 type season.
    Yep!