Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will has got to go. It?s that simple .

vCash

Will has got to go. It?s that simple .

I?m not ready to fire leach yet but I am 100000000% sure that will Rogers is horrible. Every other team in the sec has a QB that when 5 yards are ahead of him, he can pick it up, we dont , it?s embarrassing . It?s like we went to Brandon , Mississippi and said ? yes I want your slowest white guy to play QB for my sec team? absolutely ridiculous.

I?m done with will, he sucks , bad.

I?m about ready to pull the trigger on leach but who would be better that we can realistically get?

I still think the air raid can work but WE NEED SAWYER ROBERTSON OR CHRIS PARSONS ANYONE WITH MORE MOBILITY THAN WILL FREAKING ROGERS .

LSU freaking SUCKS. We dominated them in the 1st half defensively m.

Damn this sucks man , all I know is I?m completely off the will Rogers train and will not be back on , you have to have a mobile QB in todays college football, hell Stetson freaking Bennett is more mobile than will??? this was our shot to show people we aren?t just misssissippi state? and we Mississippi stated. Im sick

vCash
    Leach has to give Sawyer a chance. Having a statue at QB, gives the D one less thing to prepare for and worry about and gives us one less offensive weapon. Even in the NFL now you are seeing more and more QBs who can move.

vCash
    But will Leach let him be mobile or will leach adjust the blocking to help or design more routes that not every DC in the country knows. Hell there are only 3 routes in this crappy offense. Now if he could rollout even by design this would open up some longer routes. But he won't. Oh yeah if the receivers would hold on to the ball that would help.

vCash
    Will owned up and put the blame completely on himself postgame.

I hate it for him. He will have some better games, but not many more wins.

vCash
    MSU will never be more than a 6-6 team with Rogers at QB.

vCash
    It truly does not matter. Just get Parson and get a new coach and we will instantly be better

vCash
    Will got rattled because the OL is crap but part of the reason the OL is crap is because they get no help from TE?s because our coach doesn?t believe in them. I seriously thought will had gained the confidence to not be check down Charlie anymore but every time we play a defense with a pulse, he does just that. You just can?t have a qb in football today that is absolutely no threat to run.

vCash
    Get this crap outta here. He had a bad game but he was not out in a position to succeed either. Outlandish Crapping on our own players on this board needs to stop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Get this crap outta here. He had a bad game but he was not out in a position to succeed either. Outlandish Crapping on our own players on this board needs to stop
    Keep burying your head in the sand and thinking this offense will work. Against any defense with a pulse IT WILL NOT. We have maybe 3 SEC players on offense and 5 on defense.

vCash
    We will beat auburn and pray we can beat 1 more sec team get to a bowl.

Bryce young - run threat
    Jayden Daniels - run threat
    Jaxson dart - run threat
    Kj Jefferson - run threat
    Max johnson - run threat
    Tj finley - run threat
    Will Rogers - sack threat .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post

Bryce young - run threat
    Jaxson dart - run threat
    Max johnson - run threat
    Tj finley - run threat
    We will not beat Auburn. Finley and Ashford are run threats. And we are incapable of scoring enough to win it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Keep burying your head in the sand and thinking this offense will work. Against any defense with a pulse IT WILL NOT. We have maybe 3 SEC players on offense and 5 on defense.
    That's why I said he is not put in a position to succeed. I've been against this scheme since the start.

vCash
    I will disagree with you on the air raid part . The air raid has proven it can work , it has beat really good defenses since leach got here. I strongly disagree with you there ,

Our problem is this

1. Will Rogers is the most immobile starting QB in the southeastern conference. Mike wright at VANDERBILT is way more mobile than him. If he faces pressure , it?s a sack. LSU won that game because their QB can scramble for 15 yards at any given moment .

2. We have one good receiver that could start at another sec west school and his name is rara Thomas.

Sawyer has to be given a chance . If we can?t improve with a mobile quarterback in this offense then it?s time to get in on the Hugh freeze sweepstakes ( I think a mobile QB would make this offense amazing ) but will Rogers is not that guy.

vCash
    Could not have said it better. Will has got to go. Can?t wait for everyone to tell me how he?ll break all these passing records but the fact is he will never win big here. This is on Leach too, you cannot build your offense for 3-4 years over a dude this immobile. It?s not the PAC-12, we?ve got to move on after this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Will owned up and put the blame completely on himself postgame.

I hate it for him. He will have some better games, but not many more wins.
    He?ll make a great coach but he?s not a good enough athlete to win big games unless those around him play great.

vCash

Bryce young - run threat
    Jaxson dart - run threat
    Max johnson - run threat
    Tj finley - run threat
    I see a trend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I see a trend
    What sucks is will Rogers isn?t going to ever get drafted so he?s going to stay another 2 years.

Our fan base isn?t going to let leach stay that long if he doesn?t make a change at QB . If Robertson could be just slightly worse as a passer but he just some sort of running threat , it would open up so much for this offense.

vCash
    Rogers is VERY accurate.

But that is literally his only weapon. He’s a statue in the pocket. Holds the ball way too long when playing SEC level talent. I understand he might be a little fearful of contact but he’s got so much green he could easily run 4-6 yards and slide about every other play.

vCash
    It truly does not matter. Just get Parson and get a new coach and we will instantly be better

The reason Parson is even coming here is due to Mike Leach! A revolving door of new staffs has always been, with a near perfect record, a program killer

vCash

Bryce young - run threat ..... As if this is the deciding factor on if we can win?
    Jayden Daniels - run threat Has not 1 thing to do with our offense. It has to do with the lack of recruiting LBS under JoMo. These are SRs and Jrs...
    Jaxson dart - run threat
    Kj Jefferson - run threat A different type of runner that plays to our strengths. He isn't beating us to the edge.
    Max johnson - run threat
    Tj finley - run threat

Saban was where we are and lost games due to the lack of speed at LB (see Ohio State game). We are at that point. In fact, did you watch Charlton trying to catch Daniels?