Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problems and more problems

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    Cohen needs to be accountable for this phuked up hire and be gone yesterday.
    NM
    Wrong comment

vCash
    So is Bucky going to say Will didn't play well?? Just say it... it's ok. And you can go read my other 46 posts that say the wr were bad and Will is our guy. It he wasn't good tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    So is Bucky going to say Will didn't play well?? Just say it... it's ok. And you can go read my other 46 posts that say the wr were bad and Will is our guy. It he wasn't good tonight.
    Bucky will blame it on his wife before will

vCash
    Worst thing he did was not checking plays and got greedy. Other than that I thought he did ok. Wasnt great but he is not why we lost. He will tell you that he was. That is why hes our guy. I know you guys have an agenda and wait on him to make a mistake and find me its ok.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Bucky will blame it on his wife before will
    Whats up man been a while

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Whats up man been a while
    You know I love you, bucky haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Wow so many awful takes here lol

1) Leach has built a solid culture everywhere he's been so the odds of a JoMo/Sherrell type derailing is nil. the next coach will inherit a solif culture and won't have to run players off.

2) As far as talent, we have the best RB room since Aerris Williams graduated, the best WR room ever, OL recruiting is going better than it has since pre-Mullen and overall 247 rankings have us about where we always are, #25-30ish. Yall are remember SImmons/Sweat/Abrams and acting like that's the usual leve of talent for us, ignoring the 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2016s.

3) we really going to say the next coach will have bad QBs to work with? COME ON! Leach is bringing in 4*s with elite arm talent, and Parsons is a dual threat. Mullen left us with a TE in Fitz. Mooread left us with a poor throwing douchebag in Shrader. Leach will leave literally 3-4 4*s with great arms.

4) we always say a good coach adapts to his players... well, if a new coach cant' adapt to a good pass blocking OL, very accurate QB, and very good WRs, he's not a good coach.

5) have any of you paid attention to the Portal at all? Half of OM's starters are transfers. A new coach could hit up the portal for a few TEs, a power RB, and a dual threat QB and run a completely different offense. The last 2 QBs we've faced are year 1 portal guys, yet we still wanna pretend the new coach has to work with what he inherits.
    so by your reasoning why didn't leach adapt (#4 above, never will either) when he came in and still hasn't? Football is about dominating the line of scrimmage on both sides and this 2 hand touch offense is built for flag football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I saw Croom and Moorhead
    Morehead had a better record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Morehead had a better record
    Moorhead ruined the best team in school history

vCash
    I agree with this. I hate that guy

vCash
    Worst thing he did was not checking plays and got greedy. Other than that I thought he did ok. Wasnt great but he is not why we lost. He will tell you that he was. That is why hes our guy. I know you guys have an agenda and wait on him to make a mistake and find me its ok.
    Look man- if you'll read everything I've ever said about WIll Ibcluding tonight, I've said he'll win us more than he'll lose. He's our guy and he's by far the best we have etc etc. you'll know I'm not anti Will. However, to say he played ok is giving him a pass. He was t good at all and that's the throwing part. The last int should have been a td. Instead it was game over. That's the problem, I can compliment him and criticize. You have Will glasses. And yeah- maybe if we don't drop the 3&2 on the first drive of the half you never one. But we did. Here's to the good Will coming from here out.

vCash
    Fact

vCash
    That might be the season that broke me. I think you could make a pretty decent argument Moorhead was worse than Croom.

vCash
    Look man- if you'll read everything I've ever said about WIll Ibcluding tonight, I've said he'll win us more than he'll lose. He's our guy and he's by far the best we have etc etc. you'll know I'm not anti Will. However, to say he played ok is giving him a pass. He was t good at all and that's the throwing part. The last int should have been a td. Instead it was game over. That's the problem, I can compliment him and criticize. You have Will glasses. And yeah- maybe if we don't drop the 3&2 on the first drive of the half you never one. But we did. Here's to the good Will coming from here out.
    Im not going thru all of your posts tonight I will take your word for it. He was ok. In my opinion. He has played better and he has played worse. But he was not our biggest issue. Our worst games last year and in 2020 were due to special teams and our WRs getting absolutely abused. It happened again tonight. 4th quarter the defense was tired and got gashed. Mainly bc we kept going 3 and out bc they could tee off and all we did was drop the ball in response. Even when we had to block on the perimeter they kicked our ass. I also wonder why 22 is playing so much bc he hasnt done a thing to deserve it in a game yet. Makes sense that Hargrove would want to transfer if he cant get reps over 22 bc 22 body language is awful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Wow so many awful takes here lol

3) we really going to say the next coach will have bad QBs to work with? COME ON! Leach is bringing in 4*s with elite arm talent, and Parsons is a dual threat. Mullen left us with a TE in Fitz. Mooread left us with a poor throwing douchebag in Shrader. Leach will leave literally 3-4 4*s with great arms. .
    Speaking of poor takes:

Shrader has Syracuse's sorry ass 3-0 right now.

Fitz threw for over 6,000 yards and 55 TD's at QB for Miss State. Fitz averaged 3,300 yards of Toal Offense per season at QB. That's pretty phucking good.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    We had wide open receivers all night. Will missed checks, throws, and got stuck on his 1st WR a lot.
    Nobody was good tonight except our first punt returner. He was about it.

vCash
    No question about it and it still hurts. If Danny boy stays that year who knows but he didn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    No question about it and it still hurts. If Danny boy stays that year who knows but he didn't.
    yep
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    It just hurts literally watching any other college football game on tv and seeing every quarterback making plays with his feet .

vCash
    I don?t see us winning any SEC games this year. Not with the talent we have currently on the Oline and Dline. Tonight is the reason so many people in the media dogshit us every chance they get. Y?all wanted minutes on the SEC network? Well you will see a bunch of it now in regards to our shitty play