1) Will Rogers was scared shitless tonight. He's made bad pre snap reads (4th down handoffs to stacked boxes) bad post snap reads (Int), been indecisive, stared down his man, threw it harder than he needed too many times, had sloppy footwork, and was inaccurate. Some of that was point 2) and 3), but I thought he was better than this. I'm really shocked at how mentally weak Will was.

2) our RT got DESTROYED all game and we did NOTHING to help. Preseason we talked about Dolla Bill- well he looked like Cross, and Jones looked like Greg Eiland. Leach never once adjusted and they routinely got to Will very quick with just 3 rushers.

3) I haven't seen this many drops since the first year under JoMo. The WRs can catch better than this, we've seen that the last 3 seasons. That means the drops tonight are mental- our entire WR corps is mentally weak and was intimidated by an unranked LSU.

4) our defense is the WORST I've seen in years at getting pressure. Literally Peter Sermon bad. Our DL does nothing except not get shoved out of the way on run plays. Thats it, that's the extent of he positives. Not "they are good run stoppers", but "they don't get blown up on run plays so the LBs can clean things up".

5) Arnett, were are the creative blitzes from year 1? I can predict every blitz we bring pre snap. And it's like we intentionally blitz at a free blocker- no overloading the A gap, bringing a CB off the edge while the OT is engaged, or stunting to create a blitz lane. Just Wheat and/or Jett telegraph blitzing the guards as our 3 unathletic DL go up against the OTs and OC they lined up against.

6) LSU had WRs free ALL NIGHT. If they had a QB they'd have won by 30. I do not know if that's A) us getting out schemed, B) our secondary blowing assignments, or C) LSU just being more athletic. But they dominated our secondary all night.

7) Jett, Bookie, Tyrus... these are physical LBs that know what they're doing, but there is not an athletic freak among them. We cannot get around a block when blitzing, and we cannot spy a fast QB because they just aren't fast enough.

8) That FR kick returner looked damn good. Maybe now that our "sure handed" option just made the worst muff I've ever seen, we'll let him return it more.

9) Arnett knows he can't get pressure, knows his secondary isn't full of NFL guys... so his strategy is to 1) stop the inside run with physicality, 2) protect from the deep ball, 3) hope that a CB will fight through a block and blow up a WR screen to put them behind the chains. Well, in the 2nd half LSU figured out that we give them 8 yard passes, and if the QB waited 3 seconds he could run with nobody to stop him. Arnetts strategy usually works because it's college- QBs miss throws, WRS do miss blocks, and so if you take away the big play or easy inside runs the drive stalls out eventually. But LSU had the mobile QB that invalidates this plan.

10) We really did look less athletic tonight at nearly every position. It sucks to watch Nabors make plays against us knowing that the only reason he's not in maroon is $$$ and we will never be able to change that. We will always have the players we need be bought from us, and maybe that's why the team is so intimidated by the LSU's- "If I was as good as their players, why didn't they try to buy me too?"

11) You know, I see a lot of posters come out of the woodwork to crap on Leach and say this will enver work... I don't remember those usernames in last years A&M, NC Stat, Kentucky, or Auburn postgame discussions. Strange how 1 bad loss at LSU = "this will never work, I told you so" but they didn't feel like having a discussion when we win. Weird.

Leach has a WTF loss every season. The team shat the bed, and not faces a choice: Fold, or grow up. if we play clean football we can beat all but Bama and UGA. Will we? Probably not, but we are not a 6-6 team either