Thread: Keep believing?..

vCash

Keep believing?..

we suck, and that bs performance offensively is exactly why the pirate won?t be ?really? successful in the SEC/National spotlight!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    we suck, and that bs performance offensively is exactly why the pirate won?t be ?really? successful in the SEC/National spotlight!
    Had not one thing to do with Leach. It had to do with a big game where WRS dropped passes. Mr Reliable muffed a punt. etc.

vCash
    Yes and yes. But I am just as upset at the terrible tackling by our D-backs. Don't these highly paid coaches know how to teach them to tackle? Grab the runner by his knees and he's coming down!! We learned that in high school for pete's sake!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Had not one thing to do with Leach. It had to do with a big game where WRS dropped passes. Mr Reliable muffed a punt. etc.
    Hahahaha my guy either didn?t watch the game or is a troll. What a joke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterDog View Post
    Yes and yes. But I am just as upset at the terrible tackling by our D-backs. Don't these highly paid coaches know how to teach them to tackle? Grab the runner by his knees and he's coming down!! We learned that in high school for pete's sake!
    I was talking about this in my group chat. I feel like the old guy watching players tackle now. Almost no one wraps up and drives through anymore. It's why there's 85 missed tackles in every game now. Kids aren't being coached properly in Jr High and HS, and there's only so much college coaches can do in their limited time.

vCash
    So the play calls on 4th down were Will?s fault? The absolute lack of offensive diversity to bring in a QB to run a triple option 4th down to completely throw off the LSU defense in the first SEC ballgame is insane why??? Never in my life have I ever understood the ignorance in a coaching staff to ?surprise? an SEC defense with some thing other then what we currently run!!!!! No matter who you are, we at MSU, always hire people that never think outside of the box!!!

4th down tonight we NEVER considered the QB as a running option?.not once! We would/should have won the game just on 4th down conversions! LSU is not good, and we aren?t either! Will is just Will?.he won?t lead us to anything but mediocrity. I?m not being an ass?.just being honest!

vCash
    RU serious?

So if Leach never loses a game the Leach can never win a game either. So who gets credit or blame?

vCash
    Such is the case in every SEC game we play. Watch. We will have multiple SEC games where we score less than 20 points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    I was talking about this in my group chat. I feel like the old guy watching players tackle now. Almost no one wraps up and drives through anymore. It's why there's 85 missed tackles in every game now. Kids aren't being coached properly in Jr High and HS, and there's only so much college coaches can do in their limited time.
    I can 100 percent for a fact tell you that they are being coached in HS. It is a product of this me first selfish society we have created. 13 and 14 on our defense are selfish me guys at times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    So the play calls on 4th down were Will?s fault? The absolute lack of offensive diversity to bring in a QB to run a triple option 4th down to completely throw off the LSU defense in the first SEC ballgame is insane why??? Never in my life have I ever understood the ignorance in a coaching staff to ?surprise? an SEC defense with some thing other then what we currently run!!!!! No matter who you are, we at MSU, always hire people that never think outside of the box!!!

4th down tonight we NEVER considered the QB as a running option?.not once! We would/should have won the game just on 4th down conversions! LSU is not good, and we aren?t either! Will is just Will?.he won?t lead us to anything but mediocrity. I?m not being an ass?.just being honest!

We lost the game, on the road, because plays were not extended due to dropped passes. We lost because we gave them a TD on a muffed punt.

vCash
    We lost the game, on the road, because plays were not extended due to dropped passes. We lost because we gave them a TD on a muffed punt.
    Who was the idiot who decided to put in the "hands" guy when it was clear that Xavion Thomas had taken the job from Williams? Cause I kinda doubt XT voluntarily told Williams to go back out there.