Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bad loss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I stay away from most game threads. It's like alcohol. It can turn kind, reasonable men into raging assholes incapable of rational thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Same here, they really get insane.
    I read em but don't hardly ever comment. I usually just roll my eyes when 7 is melting down. **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I read em but don't hardly ever comment. I usually just roll my eyes when 7 is melting down. **
    Some of the things I read in the game threads, I ask myself if these guys are watching the same game I am lol

vCash
    Some of the things I read in the game threads, I ask myself if these guys are watching the same game I am lol
    Tru dat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Man, I successfully stayed out of this entire thread. I made that mistake on a few of the threads directly after the LSU game.
    Lol, I held my breath refreshing each page not knowing if I'd encounter myself being a dipshit...granted I haven't always been so lucky

vCash
    lol all of you are moronic dipshit posters and I am The King. We learned that long ago.

I learned to stay out of game threads when Stands was coaching at State. Too much emotional swing during games. Age brings some wisdom. Ease up on the hot takes each Saturday. Process and post more after games and on Sunday. Especially after sobering up.

Just some advice from Asshole34
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    lol all of you are moronic dipshit posters and I am The King. We learned that long ago.

I learned to stay out of game threads when Stands was coaching at State. Too much emotional swing during games. Age brings some wisdom. Ease up on the hot takes each Saturday. Process and post more after games and on Sunday. Especially after sobering up.

Just some advice from Asshole34
    This maybe the post of the year!

vCash
    hahahahaha. Somebody thought I was being serious with my 1st sentence and gave me negative rep. Hilarious
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    hahahahaha. Somebody thought I was being serious with my 1st sentence and gave me negative rep. Hilarious
    Have some postive rep!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Wish I could say the same haha

I posted some doozies after that loss. I also have gone waaaaayyyy too far after our wins; I've convinced myself to go bet us winning the natty. +20000 though, so why not?
    I did the same odds in the preseason. Bet us to win SEC and SECW. SECW win pays my trip to Atlanta. SEC Win pays my trip to a playoff game. Hedge the natty to pay my trip to champ game.

It's just simply economical.

vCash
    With a doubt one of C34's best!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    But R2, not the worst take of this thread... that honor, as it usually does after a loss, goes to this fine Bulldog. (Psst, he's back on the bandwagon... for now) From one of the "WORST" in the SEC to on the brink of a "magical season" in a few short weeks!!
    Not so funny anymore is it?
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.