Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad loss

vCash
    We gonna recruit the same guys we've been recruiting for the last 30 years no better no worse. Don't jump. Is what it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    We gonna recruit the same guys we've been recruiting for the last 30 years no better no worse. Don't jump. Is what it is.
    we have to run a certain style of offense. mobile QB, physical football.

vCash
    Now this i disagree with. Missouri, sc vandy suck. 3-11 aren't that much different to be honest. One could beat the other on any night. We could be 3 one night or 11 the next.
    Edt auburn is 11. But they could still beat some teams in that group for sure. Turnovers killed then today.
    We don't play Missouri and vandy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    And everyone with a brain knows that. Our AD didn't know that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We don't play Missouri and vandy
    That wasn't what you said. I responded according to your post. I have the schedule and aware we don't play them. So you disagree w my post??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    And everyone with a brain knows that. Our AD didn't know that.
    Look I didn't like the hire at the time. Said it. But let's not act like it's probable to be in the playoff had we not hired him. We aren't and never will be a college football power. You can blame cohen all you want. Hell look at the choices he's had- twice!! It ain't good. But carry on.

vCash
    That wasn't what you said. I responded according to your post. I have the schedule and aware we don't play them. So you disagree w my post??
    We aren't good. Maybe we are better than vandy and Mizzou, but we can't prove it. We will be with them them
    In sec wins

vCash
    We aren't good. Maybe we are better than vandy and Mizzou, but we can't prove it. We will be with them them
    In sec wins
    Omg. We lost. We should have won. And if we lose the rest raise utter hell. but to say we are one of the worst at this point is nuts. So what about ark?? What about A&M. What about auburn? Just play the games. We aren't bad. But we can't play sloppy. We did tonight.
    So who is good in this league?? Ga and bama and the rest suck?? I'll hang up and listen. And be very careful.

vCash
    Omg. We lost. We should have won. And if we lose the rest raise utter hell. but to say we are one of the worst at this point is nuts. So what about ark?? What about A&M. What about auburn? Just play the games. We aren't bad. But we can't play sloppy. We did tonight.
    So who is good in this league?? Ga and bama and the rest suck?? I'll hang up and listen. And be very careful.
    So what you have as our win total?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Because we won more under Mullen? Come on.

vCash
    Except in a certain style of offense and good defense, we have won with those players. At least I could watch them compete. We play the same kind of football as Texas High Schools do, Weak 7 on 7, but without the talent to do so properly.

vCash
    I said 7 before the season. I'll stick w 7.

vCash

vCash
    What I saw tonight was plenty of quitting and terrible attitude all around against probably the least talented SEC team that we will face this year. I also didn't see adjustments on either side of the ball, this 1 dimensional offense doesn't work against physical teams and everybody that we play is much more physical than we are by a mile. We've played too sloppy all year and that's 1000% on leach.

vCash
    So why dodge the question? What about auburn? What about ark? What about A&M?? Heck ole miss might be great. Who knows. They've played nobody and haven't made their qb throw it yet. Again there is bama and ga. The rest are in a pack. You think we have zero shot at uk??

vCash
    I said 7 before the season. I'll stick w 7.
    I hope you're right. I see BG and auburn as wins. We'll win a couple more, but 3 more? I don't see it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    What I saw tonight was plenty of quitting and terrible attitude all around against probably the least talented SEC team that we will face this year. I also didn't see adjustments on either side of the ball, this 1 dimensional offense doesn't work against physical teams and everybody that we play is much more physical than we are by a mile. We've played too sloppy all year and that's 1000% on leach.
    If you think that's the least TALENTED team we play, then you have lost your mind. They have plenty of TALENT. And I don't like our offense. But it is what it is. But it beat auburn, kentucky and A&M last year that are plenty physical. Beat lsu in 20 again plenty physical. Again don't like it but that's just a throw out that we can't beat physical teams when, in fact, we have.

vCash
    You realize we have 2 nc games left right,??
    Auburn, ark, A&M, uk, and om all winnable. 3 at home. I'll say 3 out of those 5
    Last edited by Homedawg; 09-17-2022 at 09:48 PM.

vCash
    If you think that's the least TALENTED team we play, then you have lost your mind. They have plenty of TALENT. And I don't like our offense. But it is what it is. But it beat auburn, kentucky and A&M last year that are plenty physical. Beat lsu in 20 again plenty physical. Again don't like it but that's just a throw out that we can't beat physical teams when, in fact, we have.
    It's overreaction Saturday. We sucked today but I think we win 7 too and it's what I said before the season, 8 if we win a bowl. About a regular State season lately

vCash
    You realize we have 2 nc games left right,??
    Auburn, ark, A&M, uk, and om all winnable. 3 at home. I'll say 3 out of those 5
    I hope you're right. I think all but auburn are better than us