Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad loss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    If you think for 2 seconds Rogers played well, then you're related to Bucky. Yes, wr bad. Rogers wasn't much better. At least in second half. Terrible decisions on multiple plays. Bad throws. Etc. again, I'm a Rogers guy. He's our qb. But tonight wasn't it for him. He will be good again and win us more than he loses. But not tonight. And I'm not putting it on him solely. But he had a part
    I agree with most of this. But it's sad to see an OC not make adjustments to help his QB out through the game. That's why LSU qb went off and will regressed.

vCash
    If you think for 2 seconds Rogers played well, then you're related to Bucky. Yes, wr bad. Rogers wasn't much better. At least in second half. Terrible decisions on multiple plays. Bad throws. Etc. again, I'm a Rogers guy. He's our qb. But tonight wasn't it for him. He will be good again and win us more than he loses. But not tonight. And I'm not putting it on him solely. But he had a part
    This it in a nutshell. 100%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He's the GOAT
    Be extreme all you want. Truth is he is not the GOAT. That doesn't change what happened with dropped passes and with a muffed punt.

vCash
    Idk. 4 bc. Can win ark, A&M kentucky ole miss, auburn. Just think we get 3. Just me.
    We might sneak 1-2 at home but the those teams D are good too. I don't think our O can do anything. If JoMo were coaching I'd give us a chance but this O against a good SECD just doesn't give me hope.

UK kill us on road. OM same. Aub at home maybe if their team quits. TAMU will have their second wind, Ark will out physical us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Not one thing wrong with Rogers. He can't throw it to himself... He can't block for himself.
    There are lots of things wrong with Rogers. He's a C+ QB

vCash
    Be extreme all you want. Truth is he is not the GOAT. That doesn't change what happened with dropped passes and with a muffed punt.
    I think you missed 7's sarcasm

vCash
    Will not getting out of those run plays on 4th down in the first half were killers. Anyone could see they were playing run. And we ran right into the run blitz. Not smart. If we convert those 2 I think it's a different game.

vCash
    Death Valley swallowed us in the second half. Melt down.

vCash
    UPig will out physical us the way they did Missouri State?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    UPig will out physical us the way they did Missouri State?
    Arky has one of the worst pass defenses in cfb.

vCash
    lots of mediocre in college football.
    Good point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Will not getting out of those run plays on 4th down in the first half were killers. Anyone could see they were playing run. And we ran right into the run blitz. Not smart. If we convert those 2 I think it's a different game.
    ♤This. 4th and short all they had to do was bum rush the RB. 3rd and long, bum rush Will. It was that simple. Once they figured that out, our offensive threat was entirely dependent on 2nd down effort, which was poor.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Yeah.. He was good enough. He put the ball in the hands of the WRS. They dropped it. Not Leach, Not Rogers.
    Blinders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Arky has one of the worst pass defenses in cfb.
    We're one of the worst teams in the sec..., should be a good game

vCash
    AU is really bad - that is a W.

A&M has a better defense than LSU.

I'm concerned that the bears have a good defense.

This was such a winnable game. 13-0 to 31-16 is shocking.

vCash
    Any QB would take personal responsibility. It's what leaders do. That doesn't change facts. When the whole game is released, I will go back and count them and make a thread about it.
    If you read the post the wr are in it. They dropped too many. W that said, Rogers wasn't good either. Both can be poor in the same game. They were. Just a fact.

vCash
    Not one thing wrong with Rogers. He can't throw it to himself... He can't block for himself.
    put down the crack pipe that stuff makes you hallucinate, Rogers couldn't hit the broadside of a barn for most of the night

vCash
    How about recruiting some athletes? At least Mullen did develop some athletes. We are done in the SEC at current level recruiting. End of story.
    Last edited by IMissJack; 09-17-2022 at 09:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We're one of the worst teams in the sec..., should be a good game
    Now this i disagree with. Missouri, sc vandy suck. 3-11 aren't that much different to be honest. One could beat the other on any night. We could be 3 one night or 11 the next.
    Edt auburn is 11. But they could still beat some teams in that group for sure. Turnovers killed then today.

vCash
    Rogers has no playmaking ability against a strong pass rush. Not his fault, just reality