Thread: Bad loss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    How about recruiting some athletes? At least Mullen did develop some athletes. We are done in the SEC at current level recruiting. End of story.
    Last edited by IMissJack; 09-17-2022 at 09:16 PM.

vCash
    We gonna recruit the same guys we've been recruiting for the last 30 years no better no worse. Don't jump. Is what it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    We gonna recruit the same guys we've been recruiting for the last 30 years no better no worse. Don't jump. Is what it is.
    we have to run a certain style of offense. mobile QB, physical football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    we have to run a certain style of offense. mobile QB, physical football.
    Because we won more under Mullen? Come on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    How about recruiting some athletes? At least Mullen did develop some athletes. We are done in the SEC at current level recruiting. End of story.
    We are ranked #39 right now with little help in sight unless some secret good players are "warm" to us. Heck, according to Genes Page we are trying to flip an unranked Troy commit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    We are ranked #39 right now with little help in sight unless some secret good players are "warm" to us. Heck, according to Genes Page we are trying to flip an unranked Troy commit.
    Don't get hung up on that. Seriously. Yes ranking matter. But we are going to recruit about where we have for the last 19 years. Which puts us 12th in the league. Doesn't matter bc we haven't mirrored that in the field. We've. Been middle of the pack on the field for the last decade +. We can have a good year here and there. 9 wins. But the rest are goi g to be 6.7.,and occasional 8 reg season. Is what it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Don't get hung up on that. Seriously. Yes ranking matter. But we are going to recruit about where we have for the last 19 years. Which puts us 12th in the league. Doesn't matter bc we haven't mirrored that in the field. We've. Been middle of the pack on the field for the last decade +. We can have a good year here and there. 9 wins. But the rest are goi g to be 6.7.,and occasional 8 reg season. Is what it is.
    Thanks. I know that since seeing my 1st game at 8 years old in 1963, (we lost), still convince myself this current year might be the one. I didn't tell anyone but my MSU Senior son that I had a bad feeling when most every one had picked us to win. We see how good we think or team is or hope to believe it. Other teams do the same and many get it except vandy. Never easy to be a State fan.