Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU/LSU Game thread

vCash
    We are bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    LSU is more talented on defense than anyone else we'll face, save for Georgia and Bama.
    Maybe, but I didn't think they looked great against FSU and and we seemed to be fine early.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    We are bad
    who ever posted that 3-2 shitshow should be baned because it doomed us to play that bad again. Croomtastic shitshow level bad, possibly worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Maybe, but I didn't think they looked great against FSU and and we seemed to be fine early.
    Leach is trash. Let's beg mullin back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    F this team! F leach! F Austin! F me!
    Glad you included yourself in your quest to hit 64K posts in this game alone over a mistake by one MSU player when the whole team and coaching staff deserve plenty of the blame to go around.

vCash
    We made them look great Cohen and Leech need to leave yesterday I’m done with this crud

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    He is looking toward 0-3 against OM in three years.
    He cannot be retained if he loses to Ole Miss for a 3rd straight year. I don?t care if he wins 8 games. That game has become a must win this year! This school doesn?t have the money to keep paying a guy $5.3 mil a year to lose to our hated rival!

vCash
    Glad you included yourself in your quest to hit 64K posts in this game alone over a mistake by one MSU player when the whole team and coaching staff deserve plenty of the blame to go around.
    Of course you excuse the non-talented player that lost the game

vCash
    Did we raid any air?? There was no respect for Rogers as a passing threat

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    The fact that we didn't put a safety as a spy as opposed to Jett or Watson on Daniels really killed us to let them get a TD and get some momentum.

At the end of the day - we couldn't protect Will Rogers and we stopped trying to run the ball except on 4th and 1 when everyone was expecting it.

Just a complete failure by the offensive side of the ball.
    We stopped trying to run the ball? You kidding me. Us running the ball is taking us out of our rhythm two weeks in a row. Does anyone else see this? We literally are totally out of sync on offense.

How does UM run the ball so fast. Their RBs are two yards past the line of scrimmage before ours gets to the line.

Running the ball tonight got us behind the chains every single drive of the game.

I personally do not care if we don?t run the ball a single down for the rest of the year. We should have won this game today. Will was off. The WRs were off. Austin Williams. And Leach?? dude called the worst game of his career.

I will say this. If Will is off on his throws, like tonight, he gives us zero chance to win. He almost has to be perfect. His wobbly ass passes were being dropped left and right tonight. If he isn?t 100% on it, we will lose. That is why people want to see what Sawyer has, cause sometimes Will just doesn?t have it. Or he is scared due to how slow his throw gets down field. Either way, based on what I have seen for three weeks now, we are not performing. I tried to say it week one. People talked me out of it. Said something last week and people used the damn 2 am finish as an excuse. Guess what, it only matters what you do in the game.

vCash
    I’m not a fan of calling out individual players The blame lays on the coaches

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    We are in the SEC West, it is like this most every week from a talent perspective. Quit making excuses, we can either compete or we can?t. Current status is not good enough. We had everything going this year Auburn down, LSU average, aTm just lost to App St., and we do not take advantage of any of it. Our leadership is happy to get a check from the SEC apparently.
    Seriously LSU is a big time recruiter on defense and they're ****ing deep. Everything you stated is true

vCash
    I know it sounds silly but perception and momentum are important in college football. Us driving down and scoring on our first possession was demoralizing to LSU's defense but the missed xp negated that. You have to be a complete team to win in the SEC and we always seem to have significant weaknesses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    We made them look great Cohen and Leech need to leave yesterday I’m done with this crud
    We have an in-house hire, ex-baseball coach for an AD in the SEC. Certainly doesn't help the overall picture in many sports.

vCash
    And the coaches playing the players that belong in conf USA

vCash
    Yeah.....we pay Mike Leach millions of dollars to be a passing threat. We were not anywhere need that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    Did we raid any air?? There was no respect for Rogers as a passing threat
    Well apparently LSU defenders didn?t read this board last week. They didn?t get them memo, and guess what, shitting the bed didn?t convince them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Seriously LSU is a big time recruiter on defense and they're ****ing deep. Everything you stated is true
    Yet I believe we should have beat them. We just sucked today.

vCash
    We have an in-house hire, ex-baseball coach for an AD in the SEC. Certainly doesn't help the overall picture in many sports.
    Have been saying for a while we need a change.

vCash

Typical Leach shitting your pants.....

Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Almost time for the game. Can we do it? I think so.
    Ratings be damned but we had the more talented team and let those coonasses shove in our shit for over 2 quarters. Typical Leach BS. LSU is not good so what does that say about us? We're looking at 6-6 and if that happens and we lose the Egg its time for the pirates ship to sail. This offense just requires so much precise execution that it isn't ever going to consistently work against the speed of the SEC. It's just not.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)