Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: MSU/LSU Game thread

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    I’m not a fan of calling out individual players The blame lays on the coaches
    These players get paid now. They are grown men. Winning and winning the right way is the only thing that matters during the season. I will be there friend in the off season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Of course you excuse the non-talented player that lost the game
    He made a perhaps game changing mistake that helped change momentum. He is not trash. Plenty of blame to go around in this game and perhaps in whatn may be a long losing season. We have been exposed by a bad LSU team. Right now, I can't foresee a SEC win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    I’m not a fan of calling out individual players The blame lays on the coaches
    Well the good news is I am. Austin Williams could never show his face in Starkville again and we would be a better program for it. Every last one of our receivers needs to come off scholarship until they prove they can catch a pass in a pressure situation. And GET RID OF ROGERS. He was bad as a freshman and guess what….shocker here he is still bad as a junior. Just go to Sawyer until we can get Parson and a new coach on campus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    Did we raid any air?? There was no respect for Rogers as a passing threat
    Well to be fair, their 4 star DBs were inside our receivers jerseys all game long as if they were running the Receivers routes themselves on every single play. Meanwhile our experienced Oline looked like the 2 and 3 star players they were coming out of high school. Our 8th year Punt Fair Catcher looked like it was his first attempt ever. Our WRs played hot potato with catchable balls. Our QB showed his one dimension and was exposed when he didn?t have open receivers that he cannot escape. Our missed extra points meant absolutely nothing in a 15 point blowout! And again, I stoic coach could have been playing with a Rubics Cube on the sideline with his indifferent stares at his team, probably thinking he could have been out on his boat in the Keys tonight.

6th in the SEC West is who they said we are! We are exactly who they said we are! 6th at best!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Seriously LSU is a big time recruiter on defense and they're ****ing deep. Everything you stated is true
    This goes for everyone we will face in the SEC this year. Hey, maybe this was the head-scratcher loss for Leach this year.** I know, put those worn out maroon colored glasses back in the drawer. Like I said, we have been exposed by a bad LSU team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    He made a perhaps game changing mistake that helped change momentum. He is not trash. Plenty of blame to go around in this game and perhaps in whatn may be a long losing season. We have been exposed by a bad LSU team. Right now, I can't foresee a SEC win.
    We had Thomas making plays at PR. Why turn to a player that isn't sec talented?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    This goes for everyone we will face in the SEC this year. Hey, maybe this was the head-scratcher loss for Leach this year.** I know, put those worn out maroon colored glasses back in the drawer. Like I said, we have been exposed by a bad LSU team.
    It won't be Arkansas or Auburn, but your last sentence is dead on because LSUs offense is bad.

vCash
    Because he's sure handed***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Ratings be damned but we had the more talented team and let those coonasses shove in our shit for over 2 quarters. Typical Leach BS. LSU is not good so what does that say about us? We're looking at 6-6 and if that happens and we lose the Egg its time for the pirates ship to sail. This offense just requires so much precise execution that it isn't ever going to consistently work against the speed of the SEC. It's just not.
    My maroon glasses are put away, probably for the season. Who are these 2 SEC victories that you project. On paper and perhaps on the field, all these SEC teams have more talent than us.

vCash
    Surely you are not that ignorant. Thomas is a freshman. Austin has been nearly flawless in catching punts. We were not going to have a return on that punt . We just need Austin to do what he does really well—catch the punt. He didn’t. No need is trashing Him. I guess the 2 TDs Austin caught last week were a fluke. I know you are a better poster-than this shitty post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Well to be fair, their 4 star DBs were inside our receivers jerseys all game long as if they were running the Receivers routes themselves on every single play. Meanwhile our experienced Oline looked like the 2 and 3 star players they were coming out of high school. Our 8th year Punt Fair Catcher looked like it was his first attempt ever. Our WRs played hot potato with catchable balls. Our QB showed his one dimension and was exposed when he didn?t have open receivers that he cannot escape. Our missed extra points meant absolutely nothing in a 15 point blowout! And again, I stoic coach could have been playing with a Rubics Cube on the sideline with his indifferent stares at his team, probably thinking he could have been out on his boat in the Keys tonight.

6th in the SEC West is who they said we are! We are exactly who they said we are! 6th at best!
    Our Oline may be experienced class wise, but we have two new guys trying to play OT in the SEC. I tried to buy into the off season hype of how good they were looking but now very worried about this and other positions.

vCash
    He tried to field it at the 10 because LSU had 2 guys ready to down the ball inside the 5, trying to field it daircatchvstyle wasn?t the mistake. Not catching it was no doubt the biggest play of the game and an experienced returner should have caught it cleanly. He didn?t. We lost! Let?s get a 10 point win against Bowling Green with our vanilla 40 year old offense and move on. Getting to win 3 next week gets us closer to 6-6 and A trip to Birmingham or Memphis guys. Hey. Who knows. Our guys may all be A/B students and we qualify for a bowl at 5-7.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Surely you are not that ignorant. Thomas is a freshman. Austin has been nearly flawless in catching punts. We were not going to have a return on that punt . We just need Austin to do what he does really well—catch the punt. He didn’t. No need is trashing Him. I guess the 2 TDs Austin caught last week were a fluke. I know you are a better poster-than this shitty post.
    Did he field it or not?

vCash

This is a pretty good assessment. Except the XP does mean something. It’s momentum. But yes, our OL underperformed, our WRs pissed the bed, Williams muff was big, and Will is limited. We are under talented so we need a qb who can be mobile. Maybe Leach sees this Parson. But if our OL can’t block, this offense is done.

vCash
    He tried to field it at the 10 because LSU had 2 guys ready to down the ball inside the 5, trying to field it daircatchvstyle wasn?t the mistake. Not catching it was no doubt the biggest play of the game and an experienced returner should have caught it cleanly. He didn?t. We lost! Let?s get a 10 point win against Bowling Green with our vanilla 40 year old offense and move on. Getting to win 3 next week gets us closer to 6-6 and A trip to Birmingham or Memphis guys. Hey. Who knows. Our guys may all be A/B students and we qualify for a bowl at 5-7.
    this sorry group aint winning an SEC game, not even close lsu was the least talented sec that we will face this year and we got thoroughly outcoached and out played. our team has no heart and they quit when the going got tough

vCash
    I mean honestly with this loss what is the point to even hope for next year. Nothing will change and we will shit our pants against LSU another year

vCash
    Let?s hope that we get a big lead early next week and Robertson gets about a half of play. He gone need be ready, cause Will is definitely going to get hurt with his immobility behind that crappy line.

vCash

Coach O was the best thing we had going at LSU

Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I mean honestly with this loss what is the point to even hope for next year. Nothing will change and we will shit our pants against LSU another year
    !

vCash
    Maroon shades off = we could struggle to win 6

Maroon shades on = Arkansas is worse on defense than we are. Auburn sucks

Maroon shades off - Ole Miss is way better than we are on both sides of the ball. Just have to deal with it.

Marron shades on - We could beat A&M but that's not as likely now.

Maroon shades off - We are in a pack of trouble if we don't start buying difference makers on defense! BUY THEM faggots!

Maroon shades on - We could be good in basketball in a few years from now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Well the good news is I am. Austin Williams could never show his face in Starkville again and we would be a better program for it. Every last one of our receivers needs to come off scholarship until they prove they can catch a pass in a pressure situation. And GET RID OF ROGERS. He was bad as a freshman and guess what….shocker here he is still bad as a junior. Just go to Sawyer until we can get Parson and a new coach on campus.
    I agree that Austin should not return punts but he is a great Bulldog. To say he should never show his face in Starkville again is a ****ing horrible take. You should be embarrassed for saying that. Austin did not sign with State for a big NIL deal. He's gotten his degree and he's working on his graduate degree(s). That's officially what college athletics is about.
    Our coaching staff inserted him into the game on punt return.