Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Round the country game thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    I think Georgia tech stays within +16 of ole miss . I?m not confident enough to say Georgia tech wins because ole miss?s running game is too much but expect a lot of mistakes in the QB play , just saw where lane kiffin said he will be swapping both of them out in the game
    I teased it. Got GT, Oregon, and auburn in a teaser

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Make it 10. If he was still here, you'd say he's the best thing for the gentiles since Paul
    Not if he was only leading us to 10 points every 3 quarters
    Romans 5:8

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    This is ridiculous. You should change your handle... Chris Farley doesn't deserve to be referenced by an idiot like you
    All you do is talk up other teams players. You did it all year last year. You'll do it again this year. You pretty much guaranteed Corral would be a first round pick. You begged for the Saints to get him. You can see the good in any player that doesn't play at State. Call me all the names you want. You're an insufferable twat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    I think Georgia tech stays within +16 of ole miss . I?m not confident enough to say Georgia tech wins because ole miss?s running game is too much but expect a lot of mistakes in the QB play , just saw where lane kiffin said he will be swapping both of them out in the game
    I think OM will win going away. Georgia tech is just not good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    All you do is talk up other teams players. You did it all year last year. You'll do it again this year. You pretty much guaranteed Corral would be a first round pick. You begged for the Saints to get him. You can see the good in any player that doesn't play at State. Call me all the names you want. You're an insufferable twat
    I disagree with the last sentence. But in the rest of this post he does speak some truth metate7

vCash
    The saints drafted exactly who I predicted. I said I wouldn't be surprised if they took corral, but I only wanted him in the 2nd. You're an idiot

ETA,.. the only difference is I predicted penning first and olave 2nd, but I didnt predict trading up for olave
    Last edited by msstate7; 09-17-2022 at 01:51 PM.

vCash
    Kentucky just don’t impress me offensively

vCash
    Make it 18. Not sure why y'all holding your nuts on an ex-bulldog that only left bc he's a terrible fit with new coach

vCash
    Make it 18. Not sure why y'all holding your nuts on an ex-bulldog that only left bc he's a terrible fit with new coach
    I always liked Garrett. Thought he played with a lot of heart. You tend to see all the good when the guy plays for another team besides State. Corral was a first round pick in your eyes all last year. He was a product of a good scheme like Will is a product of a good scheme. He's too small to be an NFL qb because he like to run too much. He's a competitor, but his body won't stand up to getting hammered by nfl defenses. It's the same thing that's going to happen to Bryce Young. They are very very good college players. Doesn't mean it will translate to the pros. As much as you like to dog preacher for being the ultimate homer, you're his devils advocate counterpart.

vCash
    Shrader is a gamer. He's got big stones. Can't throw worth a crap but the boy can run and he plays hard.

vCash
    I always liked Garrett. Thought he played with a lot of heart. You tend to see all the good when the guy plays for another team besides State. Corral was a first round pick in your eyes all last year. He was a product of a good scheme like Will is a product of a good scheme. He's too small to be an NFL qb because he like to run too much. He's a competitor, but his body won't stand up to getting hammered by nfl defenses. It's the same thing that's going to happen to Bryce Young. They are very very good college players. Doesn't mean it will translate to the pros. As much as you like to dog preacher for being the ultimate homer, you're his devils advocate counterpart.
    I will bet you anything you want to bet that young in a 1st rounder.

vCash
    Young will definitely be a first rounder but I think he'll be average to a career backup in the nfl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Young will definitely be a first rounder but I think he'll be average to a career backup in the nfl.
    That's a great prediction for 90% of all qbs drafted. Starting in the nfl and being successful is ridiculously rare

vCash
    For the afternoon slate

Georgia tech +16
    Penn State -3
    BYU ML
    Kansas ML

vCash
    Never said he wouldn't be a first rounder. He will because of where he plays. Some other sure fire first round nfl qb picks; Ryan Leaf, Baker Mayfield, Akili Smith, Johnny Football, Tim Tebow, etc. being a good or even great college qb doesn't make you a good pro.

vCash
    Never said he wouldn't be a first rounder. He will because of where he plays. Some other sure fire first round nfl qb picks; Ryan Leaf, Baker Mayfield, Akili Smith, Johnny Football, Tim Tebow, etc. being a good or even great college qb doesn't make you a good pro.
    Again, very, very few are successful in the nfl. If you ever start a game in the nfl as a qb, you have to be considered a success.

vCash
    That's a great prediction for 90% of all qbs drafted. Starting in the nfl and being successful is ridiculously rare
    Yeah but it's my prediction lol. Also when you spend money on a qb in first round he better produce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah but it's my prediction lol. Also when you spend money on a qb in first round he better produce
    Go back and look at 1st round qbs... they don't make it much either

vCash
    Shrader blew it there

vCash
    Go back and look at 1st round qbs... they don't make it much either
    Yes I understand that very well. I'm saying wasting a first round pick on a qb is pretty much a waste of money.