Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Round the country game thread

vCash

Round the country game thread

I got Oklahoma -11 and Syracuse -2

vCash
    Hell of a start haha

vCash
    Will Levis you say? Yes, I've heard of him. He throws the ball 65 yards, and if he were here he'd consume Youngstown with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 09-17-2022 at 11:37 AM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Moorhead was a disaster, but he was right about shrader. Kid is a player

vCash
    Glad OM didn't get Gabriel

vCash
    We won?t beat uga

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    We won?t beat uga
    Lol, and we won't beat bama. Who cares though? We can play with everyone else

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lol, and we won't beat bama. Who cares though? We can play with everyone else
    Agree and that is a sugar bowl season if it happens. Uga may be better than last year and have clearly passed the gumps as king of the league. Ironic if smart sends saban to early retirement when the trailer park frenzy reaches defcon 5

vCash
    Targeting call on Okie LB. What a total dumbshit #23 is. He just gave a clinic on what not to do/ And on the sideline the players and coaches are giving him the pat on the back treatment when they should be kicking his ass all the way to the lockerroon.

vCash
    I love how hard Shrader plays but he's not much of a passer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I love how hard Shrader plays but he's not much of a passer.
    He'd be an abomination in leach's system, but he'd be good in a mullen system

vCash
    Kirby brought own locker room AC to SC

vCash
    He'd be an abomination in leach's system, but he'd be good in a mullen system
    Heck yeah! In Mullen's system dude would be a terror!

vCash
    I'm at the Bugeaters vs OU game. It was promising at first, but NU is bad. Also, yes B12 officials let OU get away with crap just like SEC officials and Bammer. If it doesn't affect the play they won't call it. And I'm talking about personal foul stuff. OU players abusing Huskers away from the ball but the refs won't call sheit.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    Moorhead was a disaster, but he was right about shrader. Kid is a player
    Yea. They lighting the woods on fire offensively right now. 3 points in 2 1/2 quarters. Impressive. **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Yea. They lighting the woods on fire offensively right now. 3 points in 2 1/2 quarters. Impressive. **
    Make it 10. If he was still here, you'd say he's the best thing for the gentiles since Paul

vCash
    I know Georgia is the best team in the country but damn . The amount of hype South Carolina had pre season compared to us was a joke.

Tennessee
    South Carolina
    Mississippi state

They all went 7-6 including the bowl game and both of the others were talked about WAY more than us.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Make it 10. If he was still here, you'd say he's the best thing for the gentiles since Paul
    And if he was here you'd be talking about how he sucks and you wished we had Luke Altmeyer or Jackson Dart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    And if he was here you'd be talking about how he sucks and you wished we had Luke Altmeyer or Jackson Dart.
    This is ridiculous. You should change your handle... Chris Farley doesn't deserve to be referenced by an idiot like you. I loved shrader when he was here despite hating his "coach"

vCash
    I think Georgia tech stays within +16 of ole miss . I?m not confident enough to say Georgia tech wins because ole miss?s running game is too much but expect a lot of mistakes in the QB play , just saw where lane kiffin said he will be swapping both of them out in the game