Thread: Jett and his new NIL deal .. class act

vCash

Jett and his new NIL deal .. class act

He signed with JUVA which to my understanding is a juice/smoothie bar. I have to find one now. He signed with them and all the proceeds going to Tupelo Police Dept and youth league. He doesn?t get a cent of it, it is based on his tackles, sacks,etc.. I think this is an outstanding example of giving back to the community. I have always been a fan of him and how he plays the game but man what a great kid, I know his family is proud !!!

vCash
    He better at least get free juice

vCash
    Jett is the kinda of guy and team mate that winning teams have on it. He is True Maroon and does things the right way. These things are how you lead a football team. You heard how Bookie spoke about him. Every team needs a guy or two like him. Glad to have him representing MSU.

vCash
    That is awesome! Shows true character! In this day and age with so many selfish out there, He showed his character! Jett is a "glue " player and every winning team has them! Kudos Jett!

vCash
    He’s a good guy, really smart player too.

vCash
    JUVA is right here in Starkville, in front of part of Harvey's. Give them some business. Hail Jett! Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Jett is the kinda of guy and team mate that winning teams have on it. He is True Maroon and does things the right way. These things are how you lead a football team. You heard how Bookie spoke about him. Every team needs a guy or two like him. Glad to have him representing MSU.
    What did Bookie have to say? I love Jett - not a popular opinion but he will play on Sunday - he is the second coming of Sean Lee

vCash
    very cool move by Jett .... also saw where one of our lesser known WR's signed a deal with a tattoo company (can't remember his name) and the article was saying that Terrell Pryor - former Ohio State QB would have been pissed because he got in trouble for the same thing a few years back ..... Our NIL account may not be the same as Texas A&M but it's up and running .... time to bump the sticky thread about it
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Says a lot about his character.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    What did Bookie have to say? I love Jett - not a popular opinion but he will play on Sunday - he is the second coming of Sean Lee

James Lee maybe. He's solid but not in that category

vCash
    This is the kind of sponsorship that should be featured on the SEC pregame show Saturday morning. Unfortunately it won't be because the blue bloods would be envious because he's not one of theirs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    very cool move by Jett .... also saw where one of our lesser known WR's signed a deal with a tattoo company (can't remember his name) and the article was saying that Terrell Pryor - former Ohio State QB would have been pissed because he got in trouble for the same thing a few years back ..... Our NIL account may not be the same as Texas A&M but it's up and running .... time to bump the sticky thread about it
    There is word here in Texas that some of the NIL money promised ain't getting paid so far and some real disgruntled players.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    There is word here in Texas that some of the NIL money promised ain't getting paid so far and some real disgruntled players.....
    I heard the same thing about A&M ... probably just rumors started by opposing fan bases but still not a good look for that to be floating around out there... I won't believe it until I see our guys complaining and transferring
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I heard the same thing about A&M ... probably just rumors started by opposing fan bases but still not a good look for that to be floating around out there... I won't believe it until I see our guys complaining and transferring
    I was referring to A&M - there have been checks bouncing

vCash
    A&M just can’t seem to get on the level of the top teams in their conference. In the Big 12 it was Oklahoma, Nebraska and Texas. Even with all the money and resources they regularly got beat by those programs. Now they are in the SEC and they are stuck in the mid tier behind Bama, Georgia and LSU. I think even Auburn and Florida have had more successful 9 win seasons than A&M. It is just very strange with all their money, resources etc their performance has been closer to Miss State/Ole Miss/Ark than the top teams. Their SEC west record is bad overall and the only reason the overall record is decent is because they have played a down South Carolina program yearly. Even if they played UK they would probably be about even or UK might even have a better series record on them with Stoops there. They are definitely one of the biggest mystery programs to me. Texas is also in that boat, but Texas had a lot more success before the past 10 years. They just had a down decade.