Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-bob Hebert on MSU

vCash

T-bob Hebert on MSU

Basically said The MSU OLine doesn't pick up stunts, and twists correctly half the time but it doesn't matter because Rogers is so fast with his decisions. He is a big fan of Will.
    He actually sounded like he has watched some of our games, and said this MSU team will be a significant step up from anything LSU has seen. Of course, he was probably half drunk.

Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 09-14-2022 at 08:26 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I know this will be hard for some to acknowledge, but here we go:

We are simply a better team than LSU this year. We are more experienced, better QB and right now have better talent to fit the schemes we want to run.

It's not really close.

vCash
    Why do we care what the guy from Swamp People said?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    I know this will be hard for some to acknowledge, but here we go:

We are simply a better team than LSU this year. We are more experienced, better QB and right now have better talent to fit the schemes we want to run.

It's not really close.
    I hope so. We just need to go and play our game and knock some dicks in the dirt on defense.

vCash
    Jacob Hester said "Will is the most talented QB Leach has ever had and he will play in Sundays". I'm not ready to say that just yet but it is funny hearing outsiders being much higher on players than some of us are.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 09-15-2022 at 07:05 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Why do we care what the guy from Swamp People said?
    I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again, boss.

vCash
    T-Bob is getting the vapors over our offense but thinks very little of our defense. We only got one guy on defense that could go to the league according to him. I believe he could be in for a rude awakening Saturday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    T-Bob is getting the vapors over our offense but thinks very little of our defense. We only got one guy on defense that could go to the league according to him. I believe he could be in for a rude awakening Saturday.
    This looks like the classic Trap Game before we face a big opponent in Bowling Green. We cannot look past LSU to?. What?s Bowling Green?s nickname again?

vCash
    I think our defense is good and not sure I agree on numbers, but can see an argument that we are short high end players. Have a lot of good players and no glaring weak links, but still would benefit from a defender, particularly on the DL, that can just wreak havoc.

vCash
    He didn't even acknowledge Forbes - he's the best defender we have.

vCash
    That was pretty interesting.

Danger Will Robinson

vCash
    I have to work in Baton Rouge a few times a month and I like T-Bob and Hester and their show. They are obviously LSU homers but they never really just shit on State. They were real complimentary on the baseball championship. And they both hate Ole Miss.
    I heard their analysis on the FSU game and they were pretty confident LSU would win. Sounds like they aren't very sure about this weekend's game. T-Bob mentioned not being high on our defense but he specifically mentioned our DL not impressing which is true. I think that's just from him being OL.
    Our defense is going to win this game. And I think T-Bob and Hester will be complimentary of the Bulldogs when it happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    This looks like the classic Trap Game before we face a big opponent in Bowling Green. We cannot look past LSU to?. What?s Bowling Green?s nickname again?
    We're fans. We have the luxury of looking ahead to the Falcons. The team, however, needs to stay focused one game at a time.

vCash
    Don't worry guys. Growing up in La and graduating from state I always want us to kick the crap out of LSU. Ive never seen State beat LSU in person. I will not be attending this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Jacob Hester said "Will is the most talented QB Leach has ever had and he will play in Sundays". I'm not ready to say that just yet but it is funny hearing outsiders being much higher on players than some of us are.
    I'm sorry, but Will's mobility and arm strength will not translate to NFL. Just not going to happen. He is accurate and smart, but that's about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    I'm sorry, but Will's mobility and arm strength will not translate to NFL. Just not going to happen. He is accurate and smart, but that's about it.
    That is good news for MSU. Our QB is basically set for the next two seasons. Parsons can RS, and then back up Will and be ready to go his RS sophomore year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    That is good news for MSU. Our QB is basically set for the next two seasons. Parsons can RS, and then back up Will and be ready to go his RS sophomore year.
    This is why I don't get everyone getting up in arms about will's poor chances are in the nfl. Newsflash: hardly anyone makes it even very good college qbs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    A QB's lack of mobility may mean he has to rely on others making plays but lots of QB's have won over the years without being mobile. Mobility is a bonus but decision making will always be number 1 and then accuracy and then arm strength before mobility is considered. You won't find many guys that have it all like Josh Allen and he is one hit away from going down like Cam Newton and the others before him.

Rogers may be NFL material and we are just too much a State fan to recognize it. I have said the same as you but I am not an NFL scout. I do say, "Being Accurate and smart mean more than mobility and a big arm to everyone except the Raiders in the AL Davis era. Plus, I think you are underrating his arm talent. IT's getting better and better as he ages.

vCash
    Can ESPN radio in Jackson replace Bo Bounds with these two guys?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Can ESPN radio in Jackson replace Bo Bounds with these two guys?
    Agree! They covered MSU in this video with far more depth than Bo. Bo seems to go out of his way to talk down MSU to appease his sponsors, and to drive up controversy.