Bama is looking bad. Jordan Rogers points out Young is the only SEC QB

vCash
    Flukish if you ask me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Flukish if you ask me
    Really? 2 game fluke.

vCash
    I hope it stays that way all season but i don't expect that stat to last too long.
    Last edited by Catfish; 09-14-2022 at 12:03 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Flukish if you ask me
    Not this year. They haven't reloaded at WR or their Oline us weak. Remember the big story of the Utah State game was BY rushed for 100 yds. It should've been BY passes for 600 yds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Don't expect that stat to last too long.
    I don't expect it to last long. I do expect it to be an issue for them this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    I don't expect it to last long. I do expect it to be an issue for them this season.
    I would love that.

vCash
    I'm sure they'll get it figured out some time around, say mid-October?

vCash
    11-1 instead of 12-0 with a loss in the Sec championship to go 11-2 but still becomes the first 2 loss team to ever make the CFB playoff

I can see either Arkansas or Tennessee upsetting them this year but winning out like last year.

vCash
    After going to this twitter feed, I see just below this one, the other post by Jordan Rodgers the gameday discussion where Tebo is asking him to show him who we will beat. Tebo only seems to recognize what he sees as the top historic teams. Actually the network is that way in that they spend so much time covering 6 teams in the conference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    After going to this twitter feed, I see just below this one, the other post by Jordan Rodgers the gameday discussion where Tebo is asking him to show him who we will beat. Tebo only seems to recognize what he sees as the top historic teams. Actually the network is that way in that they spend so much time covering 6 teams in the conference.
    SEC network time distribution

60% Alabama
    10% Georgia
    8% LSU
    5% Florida
    5% Auburn
    5% Texas A&M
    2% Ole Miss
    1% Mississippi State
    1% South Carolina
    1% Arkansas
    1% Tennessee
    1% Kentucky
    0% Missouri
    0% Vanderbilt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Tebow acted like Jordan predicted Southern Miss to win the national title when Jordan said Mississippi State would beat Texas A&M in Starkville

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Tebow acted like Jordan predicted Southern Miss to win the national title when Jordan said Mississippi State would beat Texas A&M in Starkville
    Ha, Teebow should remember his career night in DWS.

Also, has Tim looked at the series with MSU and TAMU as well as TAMU repeated over rated performance?

That prediction isn't a stretch at all, we should be favored.

vCash
    The Bama WR are similar to what the Cowboys had going other night. BY just doesn't have great options to throw too. Plain and simple. Enjoy the down year, it don't happen much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    The Bama WR are similar to what the Cowboys had going other night. BY just doesn't have great options to throw too. Plain and simple. Enjoy the down year, it don't happen much.
    Down year as in 11-1?

Bama ain't losing more than 1 game in the regular season this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Down year as in 11-1?

Bama ain't losing more than 1 game in the regular season this year.
    I didn't give a win total but they are down talent wise was my point not record. Monster dropoff at WR and lesser on OL. TX exposed them there.

The SEC is vulnerable this year. If SEC wasn't so iffy Bama would rack up some losses this year. It may balance out now.

vCash
    So Rogers is much better this year than Young on downfield passes.

vCash
    Them verse arky is going to be really interesting. That?s going to be a top 5 game. Game day will be there. If arky can stay healthy and Jefferson doesn?t get hurt that my be the game that the media will use to say BY is still the heisman or he loses it that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Really? 2 game fluke.
    Yeah.

Put this way - would you bet young finishes bottom 3rd in 15+ yard air completions in sec?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    So Rogers is much better this year than Young on downfield passes.
    Yes but nothing is wrong with Bama - this is the best team Saban has ever had. That is what people keep telling us.

Will the dink and dunk guy out throwing heisman winner. Nothing to see here guys, move along.