Last night stung and sucked in all the wrong ways.

A lot of things make zero sense to me about this team and I do not know who to put the blame on. Some will say coach some will say team. I am in the collective right now.

1. I said it after last week this team doesn?t know how to put their foot on someone?s throat and push down. Last night proved that. Is that the team or coach?

2. LSU they hit us in the mouth and we said thank you Sir my I have another. That is not acceptable. LSU deserved to win that game in that alone.

3. We played scared. Probably because of number two. For that, we deserved to not win that game.

4. After Will was targeted sacked and it wasn?t called and we had to kick a field goal to go up 16-10. Will was never the same, he was limping the rest of the game. Don?t know how much blame to put in that for his bad passing the rest of the game.

5. Our receivers must get tougher, RaRa does don?t need to be getting pushed out of bounds for how big he is. I appreciate his effort to try and get back in, but he must and they must become much more physical.

6. Anywho saying our D sucked last night. Truly wasn?t watching, our offense was giving them no time to rest, that loss is purely on the offense. They were inept the entire second half. You can only ask your D to go out there for so long against an up tempo team.

7. Where in the world is Banks and why is he not playing a free safety spot on OBVIOUS pass plays? That I blame arnett.

8. Overall? we deserved to lose that game for how we played. The dropped passes, lack of execution, petty play, selfish penalties, lack of tackling. I am almost glad that LSU won because we truly didn?t deserve it and would ALMOST be criminal if we did win!

HAILSTATE the season isn?t over look what A&M just did after last week. Let?s see what chsnges!