I don't understand how you go almost 2 Quarters and build a 13-0 lead, only to be out scored 31-3 the rest of the way.

I don't understand how your game plan is built around throwing the ball 10 times over the middle to a guy that was not recruited heavily and is 5'6 and a buck 50 and can't get separation from a damn linebacker.

I don't understand how you run it down their throat for a quarter, and they adjust to somehow stopping the run AND the pass. And you make zero adjustments of your own.

I don't understand how you justify putting the "hands" returner in the game to muff a punt when you have a very good returner in Thomas, AND Williams has NOT GOT GOOD HANDS.

I don't understand how a 3rd year QB is too scared to sling it when he averages 50 passes a game and is supposedly well versed in the system. We are already one dimensional by default, so taking away anything over 10 yards down the field before the ball is snapped makes us pretty easy to defend.

I don't understand how you lock a team down for almost two quarters, and then run prevent and allow them to go 90 yards in a minute and a half and totally change the game.

I don't understand how you keep trotting out kickers that are not worth a literal shit, when schools like UAB are somehow churning out pro kickers year after year.

I don't understand how you check to a run play with a 120 pound back and an OL that can't block a 3rd grader on 4th and 1 TWICE when they have a loaded box.

I don't understand why Mississippi State can't put a team away when we have the chance.

I don't understand how you blitz literally every play, yet never hit the QB

I don't understand why MSU absolutely shits all over itself in every sport as soon as people start talking about us being an overlooked or really good team. Absolutely cannot stand success, and are incapable of getting positive publicity or momentum, or winning the perception game. Expect us to win, we lose....EVERY DAMN TIME.

I don't understand why we deserve the punishment we get as State fans, but we are all going to live shorter lives on top of it all, so it's bull shit. Why do we do this to ourselves.

I don't understand how I basically knew exactly how this game was going to go, yet I still allowed myself to get invested and get crushed for the 945,237th time by Mississippi State.

I don't understand why we hired a coach that has a one dimensional offense to coach in a league whose defenses have a reputation for making teams one dimensional so they can kick your ass, and thought it would work.

I don't understand why I posted these things, because outside of these few things we played great and I'm doing fine.