Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ESPN CFP Predictor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    I think that auburn won?t be a highly sought after job compared to others because of expectations and the boosters and everything . I really do think auburn is Hugh?s Job.

I see A&M getting kiffin when this season goes south .
    Hugh will never coach again in this conference as long as Sankey is the commissioner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Hugh will never coach again in this conference as long as Sankey is the commissioner
    When Auburn tells them it's Art Briles if it can't be Freeze, he'll relent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    When Auburn tells them it's Art Briles if it can't be Freeze, he'll relent.
    If Saban couldn't hire him as an OC then no one's gonna hire him.
    Their are things that never made public and it's best to leave Freeze at a place like liberty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    If Saban couldn't hire him as an OC then no one's gonna hire him.
    There are things that never made public and it's best to leave Freeze at a place like liberty
    I've often wondered (out of sick curiousity) what these "things" were.

Is it the scuttlebutt (pun intended) at Briarcrest HS? Other stuff while at UM?

I love a good conspiracy/rumor when it's SEC football related.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Whenever there could be a possibility of someone "coming forward " years later - while in your employee.... and you were the guy that hired him... No AD would want that one on his resume.... I know if I was an AD - I wouldn't dare take that chance.
    If he gets hired again it will be some school where the Boosters run the show under a Lame Duck AD ..... So Auburn could Ba possibility
    Last edited by FISHDAWG; 09-17-2022 at 03:09 PM.
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.