Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking to our next game @LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I'm gonna book the 10-14 point win, should I go for $500 or $1,000, LOL

I just see a close game Cc24, Lsu has athletes, maybe the toughest place in the Sec. I sure hope you are correct, but I see a very close game which I predict pretty much all year on the majority Sec games we play. I do think we should win but it means nothing on paper.
    There's some questions about LSU's conditioning too. If we play our dink and dunk stretching that defense and controlling TOP they could be gassed by the fourth quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Just for the record, it won't be dark until probably the 4th quarter. It's not exactly a night game. Let's knock them out before it gets dark!
    We beat the "Pac 10 or 12 or whatever it is now after dark". We can easily beat only one quarter of the LSU voodoo after it gets dark. State 31 - 21 if we take no quarters off.

vCash

I just see a close game Cc24, Lsu has athletes, maybe the toughest place in the Sec. I sure hope you are correct, but I see a very close game which I predict pretty much all year on the majority Sec games we play. I do think we should win but it means nothing on paper.
    Have Will talk to John Bond. He beat them 4 straight. I was there for one of the games and never saw their stadium empty so fast by halftime. Hail State!

vCash

Don't get me wrong we could still lose but if we do the things I listed we'll win by 2 scores.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    There's some questions about LSU's conditioning too. If we play our dink and dunk stretching that defense and controlling TOP they could be gassed by the fourth quarter.
    They're a little thin at DL right now too, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Don't get me wrong we could still lose but if we do the things I listed we'll win by 2 scores.
    Let's hope we kick their coon ass hard!! I use to work with those coon asses and it is hard to be around them after 22 years, but no longer as I retired, LOL! I do have a good friend who is a big Lsu fan but he is no problem.

Line is 2.5 right now.

vCash
    Let's hope we kick their coon ass hard!! I use to work with those coon asses and it is hard to be around them after 22 years, but no longer as I retired, LOL! I do have a good friend who is a big Lsu fan but he is no problem.

Line is 2.5 right now.
    My oldest son married into an lsu family but theyre actually cool not jerks like so many I've known lol. Let's whip em and enjoy!

vCash
    Is it confirmed that Crumedy plays Saturday or just speculation?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I agree. 35-21 Dawgs if we play clean. Leach gotta execute better in red zone. This throw 3 times inside 5 BS gotta stop. Gotta get TDs there to win games like this.

If we play sloppy, we may need a TO or two to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    I agree. 35-21 Dawgs if we play clean. Leach gotta execute better in red zone. This throw 3 times inside 5 BS gotta stop. Gotta get TDs there to win games like this.

We've scored on 9 of 10 Red Zone opportunities with only 1 FG. So that's 8 TDs, 1 FG and 1 missed FG in 10 chances - that's not bad

vCash
    Since 2014

State is 3-5 against Ole Miss

State is 3-5 against LSU

That?s a very interesting stat i found.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Is it confirmed that Crumedy plays Saturday or just speculation?
    He's out. Right now he's out for at least a couple more games. Might be longer.

vCash
    I watched a CBS Sports podcast last night and their bookie said our defense is suspect, our offense is decent, but we beat LSU last year so they'll be looking for revenge.

Most of these guys know jack shit about us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I watched a CBS Sports podcast last night and their bookie said our defense is suspect, our offense is decent, but we beat LSU last year so they'll be looking for revenge.

Most of these guys know jack shit about us.
    To be fair he probably got us mixed up with Ole MIss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    To be fair he probably got us mixed up with Ole MIss.
    They don't know jack, Jack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    We've scored on 9 of 10 Red Zone opportunities with only 1 FG. So that's 8 TDs, 1 FG and 1 missed FG in 10 chances - that's not bad
    Hasn't seemed like that good; I know we have improved greatly. We have not been efficient. We've been bailed out a bunch with penalties extending drives in red zone and had some really poor playcalling at times. Throwing 3 times first and goal inside 5 when you been gashing them running the ball don't make sense to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    He's out. Right now he's out for at least a couple more games. Might be longer.
    That hurts.

vCash
    We're better than LSU right now
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I think the match up still remains our LBs vs their QB's scrambles to the edges. The truth is he's been accurate, but doesn't see the open field. He is not settled in the pocket. The defense has issues. They have bad Lbs and DBU isn't DBU anymore. They are ranked 65th in passing defense efficiency after playing a no name this weekend. Before that, they were 98th.

Does that mean it will be easy. No. But I likey likey our chances!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post

If they score 21 on us it will strictly be because they scrambled like a boss and we didn?t spy well at all. Kinda like what Dak did to them in 2013. The clearly won that game but we had enough xfactor to make it weirdly interesting.