Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unsportsman like conduct on the Coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    That is another thing Arnett brings to the sidelines - a little fire and accountability with officiating. Leach is too busy scribbling on his notecard. His level of engagement in these things is not at HC level IMO. People can say it don't matter but I disagree. These things rub off on others.
    That's a 2 way street.

His calm demeanor rubs off on people too. Like with his offense and QBs. Like the 2 record setting come from behind wins last year. Like not giving up because their heads remain cool and focused against adversity.

vCash
    No agenda. Just facts. The previous comments were about Leach being lost and disengaged like he was at Memphis last year on the play. He didn't even know what happened post game and didn't care to find out. That is what I'm talking about.
    How do you know he didn't know nor bothered to find out? Because he didn't air it out to the public?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    How do you know he didn't know nor bothered to find out? Because he didn't air it out to the public?
    He apparently was told by Leach he didn’t care to find out , that’s either “facts” or made up bull.

Lol

vCash
    Because when he was asked in post game, he didn't even know what happened. He should have demanded a replay, call TO, something but nothing. back to looking at the notecard, Oh well good we get the ball back. Can you imagine Saban if that happens? We want to be top tier but you can't be like that.

I don't hate Leach like some think. He does some good things but he has some massive gaps too. I just want him to shore some up and move us up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    He apparently was told by Leach he didn’t care to find out , that’s either “facts” or made up bull.

Lol
    That is what was reported. I don't just make stuff up for the fun of it. I also watched the sidelines and Leach never questioned anything. Just open your eyes and watch, it ain't rocket science.

vCash
    Because when he was asked in post game, he didn't even know what happened. He should have demanded a replay, call TO, something but nothing. back to looking at the notecard, Oh well good we get the ball back. Can you imagine Saban if that happens? We want to be top tier but you can't be like that.

I don't hate Leach like some think. He does some good things but he has some massive gaps too. I just want him to shore some up and move us up.
    Are you sure that's right? Because Steve has said on his podcast that Leach was told the play was unreviewable.

vCash
    That's a 2 way street.

His calm demeanor rubs off on people too. Like with his offense and QBs. Like the 2 record setting come from behind wins last year. Like not giving up because their heads remain cool and focused against adversity.
    I said in my post, there is situational leadership with players, situations, etc. You don't act one way all the time. That will not produce the best results. I never said his approach didn't sometimes produce good things.

Too many on here try to make up what people say so they can argue and choose sides. Just read what I wrote. I don't mean any more or any less. I have no ax to grind on Leach and treating him the same as any other MSU coach - I liked or didn't. It ain't personal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Are you sure that's right? Because Steve has said on his podcast that Leach was told the play was unreviewable.
    Why was it unreviewable? Aren't all scoring plays supposed to be reviewed? There was no flag.

Irrelevant to point, Leach didn't question or seek answers in the game and he didn't know any details. Bad coaching I don't care who you are Saban or whoever.

vCash

I called myself watching the post game presser and I don't remember that being asked.

vCash
    Why was it unreviewable? Aren't all scoring plays supposed to be reviewed? There was no flag.

Irrelevant to point, Leach didn't question or seek answers in the game and he didn't know any details. Bad coaching I don't care who you are Saban or whoever.
    ??

Nobody scored on the unsportsman like conduct flag.