Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unsportsman like conduct on the Coach.

vCash

Unsportsman like conduct on the Coach.

Did anybody ever find out who or what that was about?

vCash
    Heard Arnett gave the side ref a big ?F-you? in regards to not calling holding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Heard Arnett gave the side ref a big ?F-you? in regards to not calling holding.
    and is endorsed by FISHDAWG
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I am glad someone on the sideline got on that ass. That is one beef I have with Leach. He needs to start getting into the Refs ears and chewing then out some.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I am glad someone on the sideline got on that ass. That is one beef I have with Leach. He needs to start getting into the Refs ears and chewing then out some.
    That was one thing Mullen excelled at
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I don't understand why Leach isn't more involved with what is going on with things beside his offense during the game. Maybe it's a good thing but twice in the last two years I see him on the sideline asking what happened?

vCash
    +

vCash
    If that was the same crew that did the Memphis game last year, those bastages hate Leach and State with a vengeance for some reason. Gangsters and criminals.

vCash
    That is another thing Arnett brings to the sidelines - a little fire and accountability with officiating. Leach is too busy scribbling on his notecard. His level of engagement in these things is not at HC level IMO. People can say it don't matter but I disagree. These things rub off on others.

vCash
    That little scribbling on the notecards is probably going to put a lot of points on the scoreboard this year.

vCash
    In the presser today he said that coaches can vocalize their opinions to the ref differently from the sideline than on the field. I think he would have preferred a sideline warning.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 09-13-2022 at 02:20 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    ...Glad he got us a 15 yard penalty. SMH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    That little scribbling on the notecards is probably going to put a lot of points on the scoreboard this year.
    Mike is that you?

I don't care how many points he scores, if he loses the game (like Memphis) who cares.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Mike is that you?

I don't care how many points he scores, if he loses the game (like Memphis) who cares.
    Playing hyped does not make for a good offense. In fact, it leads to offenses making penalties and inconsistency.

Defenses do need to get hyped and play aggressive, hence he hired Arnett to bring energy to that side of the ball.

How many times have I pulled my hair out at some of our former coaches ineptness with clock management. Maybe, just maybe if he had spent more time thinking rather than yelling he could have fixed that part of his coaching.

vCash
    How sure are we that chewing the officials at the college level ever results in more positive treatment? What kind of research is out there to back that idea up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Mike is that you?

What Memphis game ? We just destroyed them

Keep up the agenda though. Real good look.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    ...Glad he got us a 15 yard penalty. SMH
    After the way this crew treated us in their two games "officiated" for us, I'm cool with our entire coaching staff dog-cussing them from the opening kick-off to the end of the game any and every time we ever run across them. If they are among the best the SEC has available, then the SEC pool is pathetic.

vCash
    Not the refs - but you can't always go by the 4 second clip of the coach on the sideline at a random moment

"After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    What Memphis game ? We just destroyed them

Keep up the agenda though. Real good look.
    No agenda. Just facts. The previous comments were about Leach being lost and disengaged like he was at Memphis last year on the play. He didn't even know what happened post game and didn't care to find out. That is what I'm talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    Playing hyped does not make for a good offense. In fact, it leads to offenses making penalties and inconsistency.

Defenses do need to get hyped and play aggressive, hence he hired Arnett to bring energy to that side of the ball.

How many times have I pulled my hair out at some of our former coaches ineptness with clock management. Maybe, just maybe if he had spent more time thinking rather than yelling he could have fixed that part of his coaching.
    I ain't talkin about yelling at your O all the time but there is a time for it and a time for chewing the refs and showing you got your team's back. Never see it from Leach. Your players will respond when they see their coach stick up for them. If you don't understand that then you ain't never played ball.

I also know you can't yell at every player the same, not all respond positively. Again I ain't talking about Leach getting in players faces. I think we've all seen that. I never seen him light into poor calls or his team getting the shaft. Sometimes it needs to happen.

I also am not condoning cussing the officials but you can give feedback in a way that lets them know.