Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scott Frost Gone

Banned
    vCash

Scott Frost Gone

Nebby didn't care about the buyout. Dropped a ton on october 1 but that man coached like he wanted the bag asap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Nebby didn't care about the buyout. Dropped a ton on october 1 but that man coached like he wanted the bag asap.
    What? He couldn't wait 2 weeks to save 7.5 million?

vCash
    Nebraska had to cut bait on this one. This is rock bottom for them.

vCash
    Poor business decisions... Amazing the # of inept front offices in professional sports that are plagued by these (Detroit Lions, Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Browns, NY Knicks, etc).

vCash
    That program is done. Very little national appeal, small recruiting base and fans that expect them to reincarnate Tom Osbourne. I thought Frost was "the chosen one".
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Banned
    vCash
    To be honest... I think Frost recruited well and rebuilt the team. A good coach (I think they throw all the money at Kleiman) has them a top 15 team. Frost was 5-22 in 1 score games. Flip script and Nebby has an amazing year last year. I feel coaching threw these two games away for them.

I actually like them to upset OU next week.

vCash
    Frank Solich was 58-19 at Nebraska.

They should have went the mid major route like Kansas State. They have a very good replacement for Snyder.

vCash
    To be honest... I think Frost recruited well and rebuilt the team. A good coach (I think they throw all the money at Kleiman) has them a top 15 team. Frost was 5-22 in 1 score games. Flip script and Nebby has an amazing year last year. I feel coaching threw these two games away for them.

I actually like them to upset OU next week.
    If they are smart, which judging by their coaching choices they are not, they call Dan and make him say no.

vCash
    Dan's wife won't like Nebraska

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    If they are smart, which judging by their coaching choices they are not, they call Dan and make him say no.
    They need a relentless recruiter to have a prayer at relevancy and I think it's pretty clearly established at this point that Dan's not that guy.

vCash
    Frost has some of the worst body language for a head guy

vCash
    Mark Stoops will use it to get another raise. I think Freeze at least gets an interview.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CovertDawg View Post
    Mark Stoops will use it to get another raise. I think Freeze at least gets an interview.
    Stoops figured out how to play the game. I think Freeze winds up at Auburn. He might get a sit down but I doubt it. Depending on how bad ND slumps in year one with this guy I wouldn't be surprised if ND goes after Urban with relentless abandon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Dan's wife won't like Nebraska
    No Target, just $ General & Family $. Hail State!

vCash
    Not sure anyone can save Nebraska now with the landscape so different. For those old enough to remember, NB was a machine decades ago.

Saban to Lincoln, NB.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    There is no way they shouldn?t hire Mullen right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    No Target, just $ General & Family $. Hail State!
    But they do have Bushwood Country Club ** .... actually that was filmed in Ft Lauderdale but don't tell Megan
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    A Nebraska podcast on YouTube says the rumor is they are throwing a blank check at Urban.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    A Nebraska podcast on YouTube says the rumor is they are throwing a blank check at Urban.
    Urban would rather go to Texas A$M or Auburn. Nebraska needs to realize they will never win a national title ever again and be ok with Dan Mullen taking them to 8-4 possibly 9-3.

He could win the big 10 west because it is weak. Megan wont like Nebraska but she will just have to wait it out until the better jobs opens up

Personally , I think there are going to be so many positions open in college football within the next year or 2

Texas A&M Top Candidate: Lane Kiffin
    Auburn Top Candidate : Hugh Freeze
    Notre Dame Top Candidate : Luke Fickell
    Penn State: Top Candidate : NO idea

Everyone is so quick to fire coaches these days I just hope that Leach has a great season this year so it doesn't give us any ideas.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Urban would rather go to Texas A$M or Auburn. Nebraska needs to realize they will never win a national title ever again and be ok with Dan Mullen taking them to 8-4 possibly 9-3.

He could win the big 10 west because it is weak. Megan wont like Nebraska but she will just have to wait it out until the better jobs opens up

Personally , I think there are going to be so many positions open in college football within the next year or 2

Texas A&M Top Candidate: Lane Kiffin
    Auburn Top Candidate : Hugh Freeze
    Notre Dame Top Candidate : Luke Fickell
    Penn State: Top Candidate : NO idea

Everyone is so quick to fire coaches these days I just hope that Leach has a great season this year so it doesn't give us any ideas.....
    I think Urban winds up at ND. And I don't think Bjork has the stones to fire Jimbo. They'll give him one more year of incompetence.