Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok?.so after 2 games I?m not sure if we?re as good or just fortunate

vCash

Ok?.so after 2 games I?m not sure if we?re as good or just fortunate

The first 3 teams are not very good with LSU being talented, but first year coaches struggle in the SEC. Lots of games to be played, but I?m not sold on this team. The Zona QB wouldn?t start at Vandy, and quite honestly, a good OC with a competent QB will give us fits.

Tonight we could have rushed for 200 yds tonight, but we refuse to take what?s given to us. I?m not complaining, but when we have an advantage we should continue until we?re forced to mix it up!

vCash
    But if not for the fumble late (should’ve gotten down) and interception earlier (should’ve caught it) it’s a massive blowout.

vCash
    Our fans bitch to just bitch… we won by 22 against a team that looked improved and was pumped up AND the refs… read that again. WE WON BY 22…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    But if not for the fumble late (should’ve gotten down) and interception earlier (should’ve caught it) it’s a massive blowout.
    A late fumble caused by a facemask that wasn't called. Not going to fault the RB on that.

We had a couple a bad drops and WR turnovers and our QB still completed 79% of his passes, had another 300 yard game. We had another 100 yard rushing game (which helps our passing), and after the first drive our D only gave up 240 yards. We were also 6/6 in the Red Zone.

Little sloppy, terrible Memphis Ref crew, and late night, I'll take the win and be happy.

vCash
    I agree with you , I was on the 9-3 train before the start of the season .

Yesterday was a weird day of college football , an awesome day.

But , Even tho we aren?t as great as I thought , Texas A&M, auburn , LSU, Alabama . Aren?t as good as I thought . Arkansas is good but they let a bad South Carolina team score 30 on them at home.

Im not sold on us but damn im not sold on anyone else in the sec west .

I think we are in for a wild year in the sec west and college football .

Also we wont know anything about ole miss until kentucky . They played central freaking Arkansas yesterday and lane kiffin was going for it on 4th down and 10 while up 41-0 because he?s a POS .

And Kentucky?s offense scored 10 points and should?ve lost to Florida but Richardson threw 2 horrible pick 6?s .

vCash
    AL and GA are still the best. AR and KY look like they're behind them. Then it's a damn pile of teams nobody can really figure out but all have potential and holes. AU looks bad. MO isn't good. SC isn't good. Vandy sucks. The rest is just going to shake out. If we win this week, I feel great! Lose and I think we're the same as we've been for the most part.
    We're just so sloppy. Both games have been sloppy blowouts vs bad teams. We won't get away with that in SEC play.
    This week is huge.

vCash
    People are not bitching about how much we beat them by. The issue is that we have rarely played an entire game that we didn’t sleepwalk through at least 1 quarter. If you clean that up, we win at least 3 more games last year. Yes a 3 TD win on the road is great. There are teams on our schedule that will bury us if we play them like we played last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    The first 3 teams are not very good with LSU being talented, but first year coaches struggle in the SEC. Lots of games to be played, but I?m not sold on this team. The Zona QB wouldn?t start at Vandy, and quite honestly, a good OC with a competent QB will give us fits.

Tonight we could have rushed for 200 yds tonight, but we refuse to take what?s given to us. I?m not complaining, but when we have an advantage we should continue until we?re forced to mix it up!
    I disagree Thick. De Laura would start at Vandy and South Carolina. He's a decent QB. But, our defense got into his head. He'd never seen anything like that. It also helped that Cowing and Middleton got alligator arms after a couple of brutal hits in the second half.

vCash
    The second half started after 12 Mississippi time. It had to have an effect on their brains during the game. Then playing football adding to the tiredness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Garrett View Post
    People are not bitching about how much we beat them by. The issue is that we have rarely played an entire game that we didn’t sleepwalk through at least 1 quarter. If you clean that up, we win at least 3 more games last year. Yes a 3 TD win on the road is great. There are teams on our schedule that will bury us if we play them like we played last night.
    At least we know who our kicker is now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    True.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    As Stale Cracker would say, Dat Dudes Money…. Hell he was kicking them out of the back of the endzone on kickoffs. He looked really good all the way around…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    The second half started after 12 Mississippi time. It had to have an effect on their brains during the game. Then playing football adding to the tiredness.
    What time did they get home this morning?

vCash
    I’m trying to figure out how the game started at ten and I was turning the tv off at two AM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    I’m trying to figure out how the game started at ten and I was turning the tv off at two AM
    A bunch of penalties. A bunch of dropped or incomplete passes. A bunch of 3 min 15 sec. TV timeouts. On three occasions they took a TV timeout after a TD, came back for the Kickoff that went thru the End Zone, then took another TV time out. That is 6.5 minutes wrapped around a 5 second play. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

vCash
    They had all kinds of issues getting home. I think they finally landed at home around 11:00 this morning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I disagree Thick. De Laura would start at Vandy and South Carolina. He's a decent QB. But, our defense got into his head. He'd never seen anything like that. It also helped that Cowing and Middleton got alligator arms after a couple of brutal hits in the second half.
    His body language on the field & sidelines late in the game led me to believe he thinks he is a lot better than he really is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    His body language on the field & sidelines late in the game led me to believe he thinks he is a lot better than he really is.
    He and his teammates were laughing on the sidelines after he threw a pick. I guess that’s the chemistry you get from 50 mercenaries/free agents. Fisch gets more media hype than he deserves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    He and his teammates were laughing on the sidelines after he threw a pick. I guess that?s the chemistry you get from 50 mercenaries/free agents. Fisch gets more media hype than he deserves.
    Yep. NIL and Transfer portal for instant playing time is going to kill team chemistry and loyalty to the university for many programs in the next few years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Yep. NIL and Transfer portal for instant playing time is going to kill team chemistry and loyalty to the university for many programs in the next few years.
    A&M says NIL works....oh wait....